Marauders.

Juliet

I fumbled about in my pocket and pulled out a quill. I managed to zone out of the lesson completely, and spent most of my time drawing on Draco's hand. When he was completely covered in ink, I turned to Sirius and started drawing on him.

"Oi!"
"What?"
"I'm not into tattoos, they'll ruin my complexion."
"That makes no sense."
"You make no sense."
"Shut up and let me finish."
He looked down at the quickly scribbled mess on his hand.
"What the heck is that?"
"A unicorn. Duh."
"Right. Of course."
I started on a new picture, watching as Sirius copied notes from Lupin.

"What's that?"
"A penguin."
"And what's on its head?"
"A top hat."
He laughed. "You're strange."
"Get used to it."
"Will do. Don't you need any notes? I can copy them from Moony if you need to."
"That won't be necessary."
I stuck my tongue out as I concentrated drawing.

"What? Why?"
"We're not here for long."
"Aww, really?"
"Mhm."
"So, why are you here?"
"Ermm..." I tapped my chin with my forefinger, placing my quill on the desk. "Think of it as an 'accidental holiday'." Cue quotation marks with fingers.

"Oh. Nice. So, what's the deal with you four? And why is she," He nodded towards Autumn, who was still staring at Lupin, but turning to Jasper every five seconds to glare. "So moody?"
"Oh, that's just her. She's emo like that."
"Emo?"
"Emotional. Remember it. It'll be useful one day."
"Oooo...kay... then? Well."
"We're all best friends." I beamed. "I’m dating Draco, though."
"Awh, shame."
"Eh?"
"So, why's she looking at Lupin so much?"
“Who?”
“The moody one.”
"Erm, shock of seeing him, maybe?"
Well, there was a question I couldn't answer.

"And why's Draco so chummy with the Slytherins?"
"Well, he is a Slytherin."
"... So why's he friends with you lot?"
"He's... erm... Special?"
"Ohh... He's a little..."
"Oh, no. He's just different?"
"Ah, I get you."
"I don't think you do."
"Ah well."
He looked down at his arm, where drawings reached all the way up to the elbow.
"... Nice."
"I know."
"Modest."
"Of course."

The lesson was over pretty quickly, and we ran out, managing to avoid the handing-in of inexistent notes.
The four of us walked around with the Marauders to a spot underneath a tree, watching people run past.
James lay down, Sirius stretched out against the bottom of the tree, having an acorn war against me, Lupin and Autumn sat discussing a book, and Peter sat twitching. Draco and Jasper sat talking quietly.

"Gotcha." Sirius grinned as an acorn hit me in the side of the head.
I scowled. "Quit it. I'm a better aim than you. You'll live to regret it!"
"Try me." He scoffed.
But he soon shut up when I got him right in between the eyes with an acorn.

"Shoe's untied."
"What?"
Sirius pointed to my foot.
"Shoe. Untied. Not too hard."
I muttered something under my breath, bending down to tuck the laces into the side of my shoe as I usually did, rather than tie them together.
Leaning forward caused the time turner to topple out from under my shirt. The weak clasp on the chain gave way, and it fell onto the floor.

"Hey, what's that?"
He nodded towards the time turner lay on the floor.
"Wha, oh crap." I reached forward to pick it up, but he was too fast. "Erm, necklace."
"Bit fancy for a necklace, ain't it?" He asked, holding it up and flicking it so it swung backwards and forwards.

"Erm... It's a fancy necklace?"
"Pass it here, Padfoot!" James called over.
"Give it back, you prick!" I cried, reaching out to grab it.
"Ooh, chill out, Juliet." He held it up above my head. "Jump for it."
"Oh you absolute dick-" I jumped as high as I could, but to no avail.
So, I chose to resort to the method I usually preferred.

Reaching back, I sent my fist flying into his stomach.
He dropped the time turner for a second, but managed to re-catch it.
"Ouch! What the hell?!"
"I need that!"
"Sirius, give it back! You can see it's important to her!" Lupin said calmly.
"I just want to see it!"
"Give it back!"
"Sirius." I snarled. "If you don't give that back, right now..."
Autumn was stood to the side of me, now.
"Sirius, we need that."
"Oh, come on, two against one is hardly fair now, is it?"
He poked the time turner, flicking the dials, and twisting the clip on the top. It started to spin. "Whoa!"
He threw it onto the floor.
I reached out to catch it, and Autumn did the same.

"Phew, got it."
"Autumn, you can let go of the chain now."
"No, you let go! You can't be trusted."
"Erm, Jools..." Draco's eyes were wide.
"What?!"
"... He spun that before you caught it."
"So?!"
"He spun it quite a few times."
"What do you-" Autumn stopped talking, looking down at the spinning time turner.
"DROP IT, NOW!" Jasper called out.
"But we need it to get back!" Autumn cried.
"Oh shit..." I felt something grab at my stomach, and suddenly it was like there was no air, but I could still breathe, and there was some invisible force lifting me up, higher and higher...

"JULIET!"
Draco's voice was the last thing I heard before the world around me started to get wavy and blurred.
The next thing I knew, me and Autumn were flying through time once more, not sure whether we were going forwards or backwards.