‹ Prequel: Keeper of Cerberus
Status: In progress

Amethyst Moon

She stood waist deep in the surging sea. Her arms curled close to her and her head thrown back. Her eyes were closed and the tears she had tried so hard no to cry, were drowned by the rain. Turbulent and wild it reminded her of the moment of passionate love that day after Valentines near brush with death. She so desperately wish that she could forget. How she wished that if she closed her eyes she would wake in her bed in the mansion or even at the bar.

Her heart ached, and for a brief moment she debated throwing herself into the angry grey water. From deep inside her there was a whimper of protest and her angry broken resolve washed away with the next wave. "Please… I just want to go back," she whispered. She hit the water with the flat of her palm and gave a violent scream.

Her scream turned into a strangled cry as her hands folded against the ache in her chest as if trying to smother it. She doubled with the force of her cry her eyes clenching tightly together. She sobbed… everything was gone. Nothing she knew but a miniscule amount of magic and her fighting skills existed in this world. The man she had fallen in love with was a game character… everyone she knew only existed in the mind of crazed game fans and a few creators.

Hope had long sense fled. She had been here for nearly 5 months. She could not help but feel there was no returning for her. She still sought the downfall of the men who had caused this whole mess. It was their fault and deep down she knew they were alive. If revenge was all she got at least she would be able to give it up completely. She was caught with no way out, one way or the other her path was hidden from her.

"O’ ye destroyer of worlds… herald of darkness. Your greed hath blinded your path, how you have fallen. O’ how grand your arrival. For their eyes see not your suffering, only your greatness. Fly away great destroyer on your wings of night and seek your shelter of shadows. She is there… your interest your infatuation. Hail The Bearer of the Amethyst Moon. The bringer of life. May you chase her forever o Fate, for you shall never have her. She belongs to the Keeper of Cerberus."