Status: Just started, Hope you like<3

SK8RZ

SK8

Kitty-

Blood was gushing from my knees as I crawled away. My legs hurt from running and my hands hurt from crawling. My father chased after me, yelling. I had called him a curse word under my breath, but he had still heard.
"Get back here, you tramp!" My father yelled at me. I had fallen on my knees while trying to get away, so they are now bleeding. I looked down at my now red pants. I cursed under my breath, then started running again. My 'father' was chasing me through a corn field in the back of our house. I ran out the back end of the corn field, knowing my father wouldn't go after me now. He would never let anyone see him beating me. I limped to Tigerr's house, hoping she'd be there.

Shadow-

I looked at the picture of my brother, longingly. He was now off at the army, fighting. I got up, grabbed my skateboard, and walked outside. I skated to the skate park to practice. The wind was unable to blow through my hair sprayed hair. As I attempted to try to go up a half pipe, I slipped off my skateboard and fell.
"You okay?" a girl asked. I looked up to see my brother's best friend.
"Hey, Shane." I said, as she helped me up.
"Hey, Shad." Shane said, smiling, "I haven't seen you since your brother's going away party. I missed you."
"Yeah, I missed you too." I said. Shane and I walked over to a bench.
She moved her bangs out off her eyes,"This is from your brother. It got sent to my house for some reason." Shane said, handing me a letter.

Drama-

After my sister died, I cried for days. I cried for so long, I can't cry anymore. I barely talk after that happened. I opened the box of smokes and grabbed one. I lit it, then shoved it in my mouth. I am now one step closer to being with my sister.
I got on my skateboard and rode off towards the skate park.

Tigerr-

Would I ever love?
I sighed, realizing that was the millionth time I thought that. I picked up my light skateboard and ran to the skate park. As I ran towards the park, I saw a group of four guys. I looked at them longingly, seeing that they had skateboards. I finally arrived at the skate park to see Kitty all beaten and bruised.
"Your dad?" I asked. She nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I really hope you like it. Um next update will be about the guys. PLEASE COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, AND TELL FRIENDS.=)