Riot! in the Making

BEGINING

Zac’s P.O.V.

Hailey and I followed Jeremy and my brother josh into the front room again where we sat down. There was a moment of silence. Jeremy broke it by saying “ I’ve been talking to the manager and he says whenever we’re ready we can begin recording, but lets figure out first what songs we’re going to have on this record and what should we should call it. but the name can wait till later, let’s pick the songs some of the song we’ve been playing and think of the ones that seem the best and start recording.” after a long and boring talk and argue we finally came down with 11 songs out of 19. these songs were, For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic, That's What You Get, Hallelujah, Mexico, (later known to be called misery business) When It Rains, Let The Flames Begin, Miracle, CrushCrushCrush, We Are Broken, Fences, and Born For This. I didn’t really pay any attention after this and I would just smile and nod my head when needed. Finally, we wrapped up the conversation and were about to stand up when our manager came in and started to ask us questions about stuff. I sighed knowing this would be a long day and flew off to my make believe land of milk and cookies where I was king of all delicious cookies of the land.
♠ ♠ ♠
tell me what u think!