Under the City Lights

CHAPTER 19

An hour or so later, I woke up to the sound of a phone buzzing on my night stand. I felt a weird weight on my arm as I used the other to grope around for my phone.

"Hello?" I said groggily, not opening my eyes.

"Were you asleep?" Asher answered. "Your boyfriend is finally in town for once and you choose to sleep?"

My eyes shot open and I looked to my left. That would explain the weight. Callum was lying next to me, curled up into my side, my arm around his waist and pressed into the mattress. "It wasn't a dream." I whispered, shocked.

"No shit, sherlock."

"Thanks for being happy for me."

"I am happy for you. But why are you sleeping?" Asher asked. "Tired out from...other activities[?"

"Asher!" I whisper yelled. "Stop being such a horndog. We just came up here to lie down and just, you know, enjoy being together and I guess we fell asleep."

"Well, is he still asleep?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, well, at least you're not wasting your time with him by talking to me."

"Why'd you call if you didn't want me to pick up?"

"To make sure nothing was wrong. But you're asleep, so I think you're all good."

"Yeah, I don't think Callum gets too much sleep at home..."

"Me neither." Asher said. "Well, anyways, I was calling to make sure you were okay and that you didn't need anything."

"Nah, we're fine." I said. "Thank you so much, by the way. You're probably the best friend anyone could ever have."

"Hey, your boyfriend planned the whole thing. I was just his chauffeur."

"Still." I said. "Thank you."

"It was no problem." Asher said. "I'm glad you're happy."

Callum started stirring next to me and cuddled in closer to my chest.

"Hey, I gotta go. I think Callum's waking up. I'll see you later, okay?"

"Yeah, see you. Have fun, but not too much."

"Yeah, yeah." I said. "Bye."

I hung up and wrapped my arms around Callum's tiny waist. I leaned in and rested my forehead on his.

He opened his eyes slowly and smiled. "We fell asleep, didn't we?"

"Sure did." I said, hugging him close. "I like having you next to me."

"It's nice to finally be able to hold you." he said, nuzzling into my neck.

"I don't ever want you to leave."

"I have to. My dad would kill me if he knew where I was."

"When do you have to leave?" I said, hoping it was a long time from now.

"My dad's on a business trip right now, that's why I could leave. But I have to get back before he gets home on Saturday, so I should go back on Friday at the latest."

"We've got a week then." I said, smiling. "Good. I get you all to myself for 7 whole days."

"You do, indeed." he said, kissing my neck, making me shiver slightly.

"How'd you sleep?" I asked.

"Much better than normal. You do wonders for calming me down."

"I slept better than usual with you here." I said. "I don't think I'll ever let you go. You're too comfy."

"Oh, I see how it is. You're only with me 'cause I'm good to cuddle."

"Yeah, basically." I said, laughing.

He giggled and the vibrations against my neck made me shiver, again.

"I don't ever want to move." Callum said. "I'm so comfy."

"Well, we'll have to eat eventually." I said. "You're so skinny. I fully intend on fattening you up while you're here."

"Why, so you can eat me like in Hansel and Gretel?"

"Well, you do look good enough to eat." I said, leaning back and looking him over, pretending to size him up. "You look like you'd be very tasty."

Callum burst out laughing at some joke I hadn't understood. I looked at him questioningly. "Do you even know how dirty that sounds?" he replied.

"Callum!" I scolded. "Get your mind out of the gutter, jeez. You're almost as bad as Asher! You're supposed to be the tiny, cute and innocent one!"

"Aw, I'm sorry." he said, giving me a puppy dog look.

"See, that's more like it." I said, laughing.

He propped himself up on his elbows and looked down at me, smiling.

"What's up, smiley?" I asked. "I can't figure out whether you're about to murder me slowly or smother me with kisses."

"You make me happy. So I smile." he said. "And the second one, definitely."

He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine, still smiling. I smiled into the kiss as well, happy to be with him. As our lips started moving together, I decided to take it a setp further, sweeping m tongue against the seam of his lips, making sure he was okay with it before just jumping into it. He eagerly opened his mouth to me and our tongues met for the first time.

Slow, loving kisses quickly turned into a quick, lust-filled make out as Callum moved so he was lying completely on top of me, one of his legs between mine. I had my arms wrapped around his waist, pulling him close and he had his hands tangled in my hair, pulling slightly, causing me to let out a deep moan into the kiss which he returned. I was feeling myself getting harder and harder against his thigh, so I pulled away.

"We need to slow down, babe." I said, out of breath.

"Yeah." Callum said, panting. "I guess I got a little... carried away. It's just, being this close to you makes me want you so bad."

"Hey, don't apologize. I was loving it."

"Obviously." he giggled, pointing at my lap.

I blushed, but continued. "And besides, you can have me. I mean, I want you, too. But we need to take it slow. This is a first for both of us. I don't want to rush anything."

"You're right. And I agree, completely, I just got a little to eager."

"As did I." I said, laughing.

"About that..."

"It'll go down eventually." I said, dismissing it. "I don't want to be one of those couples that just rushes into everything and then they get to a point where their relationship can't function without sex."

"I don't want that either." he said. "How about you let yourself calm down and I'll go make us something to eat?"

"That would be amazing." I said. "You sure you're up to cooking?"

"Yeah, it'll be nice to cook for my boyfriend."

"Thanks, babe." I said, pecking his lips quickly.

"No problem, sweetie." he said. "See you downstairs."

As I watched his hips and noticed their natural sway, I thought to myself, I could get used to having Callum around.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you all so so much for commenting! I hate that I don't have time to thank you all individually anymore, but I'll just list them here:

Emochick920
Xxninny435xX
nicholas joseph;
vampireangel216
MissLonely
IntentToStartAFire

And that's just for the last chapter!

You guys give me motivation to keep writing!

See you soon!

<3 Casey

PS- Comment/Subscribe?