Status: In Progress. Let me know what you think.

Speak Now

All my records say the same thing. I am not a big deal. I am not complicated, I promise. All my complications come out in my music. All you have to do to be my friend is like me and listen. Oh, and my name is Saleena Taylor Salvatore.
Most of that is true. All of it is to me, but to the rest of the world…

I’m kind-of a big deal.

My name is Saleena Taylor Salvatore, like I said before ha, and I am a worldwide known recording artist and actress. Music is my life and acting is my second passion, I’m lucky enough to get to do both. And I’m only 18.

I play on a television series called The Vampire Diaries. You may have heard of it. I play Melodie. A vampire who is in love with Damon and will do anything she necessary to get him even if it means helping Stephen and Elena kill Katherine.

I am also, as I said before a recording artist. I have quite a few albums out and I have a new one that is set to be released in October. I tour whenever I am not filming the show and I write in all the down time I get. Even if it is only two minutes when I’m not needed on set, or when we are driving to the next venue.

I have some really great friends in the business; Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus, and Taylor Swift are my closest. Not to mention they are dating a brother of mine.

Speaking of brothers, I have seven. I also have one sister, who is married. If anyone wants a brother, I am willing to donate a few, haha.

This is my story. It is full of great moments, new beginnings, and a rollercoaster ride in love. I cannot promise it will always turn out perfectly, but I can promise that no matter what I will always be myself. I’m never going to change who I am for anyone.

I am Saleena Taylor Salvatore and welcome to my life.