Status: In Progress. Let me know what you think.

Speak Now

Are you Saleena Salvatore?

I can’t believe I’m going to a Jonas Brothers concert. No one is going to let me live this down…ever. I was standing in line with Alec, waiting for the gates to open. I didn’t bring security…stupid me. I could hear the whispers of the other girls in line.

”Is that Saleena Salvatore?”

“What is
She doing here?”

“I didn’t know she was a Jonas fan?”

“Who is that little boy with her?”

“Why is she here?”

“Do you think she is going to sing?”


I have to say, don’t whisper things you don’t want people to hear. Voices travel, I promise. Oh good, a official looking man.

“I’m sorry girls…any boys, but the meet and greet has been moved until after the concert.” There were a lot of disappointed sighs. “But don’t worry; you will all get to meet the Jonas Brothers.” The man said. Did we even have meet and greet?

“If you will have your tickets ready, we will let you in and you can take your seats.” Another man said.

It only took about 25 minutes for Alec and I to get inside the gates.

“Leena, can we buy a shirt? Please!” Alec begged.

“Sure, who goes to a concert and doesn’t buy a shirt?” I asked. Taking his hand and walking to a merch-stand.

“I want the one with Nick only and the black one with all three of them.” Alec told me pointing to the shirts.

“What can I get for you?” The boy behind the counter asked. Please don’t let him recognized me.

“I need number 2 and number 4 in a youth medium. I would also like number 13 in an adult small.” I said.

“That will be 75 dollars.” The boy said looking up. “You-your Saleena Salvatore.”

“Yes I am.” I said handing him my credit card and giving Alec his shirts. “Thank you.” I told the boy taking my card and receipt from him.

“Could you sign this for me?” He asked holding out a piece of paper.

“Sure, what is your name?”

“James.”

“Oh, one of my security guards is named James. I call him Jem though.” I said signing the paper and writing a little note. “Here you go, James. It was nice meeting you.” I said handing him the paper.

“Thanks Saleena.”

“You’re welcome.” I said turning to walk away.

“So Alec, are you excited?” I asked.

“Yes!!!” He responded jumping up and down. “I can’t wait!”

“Excuse me, but are you Saleena Salvatore?”

“Yes.” I replied.

“Hi, I’m Danielle Jonas, Kevin’s wife.” The woman said. “I was wondering if you would be willing to sing one song during the concert. You see, Nick’s a big fan and it would be an awesome surprise if you sang. I’m pretty sure I can get you any instrument you need. Please.”

“You HAVE to do it Leena! Please, please, please say you will.” Alec said pulling my hand.

“Sure, why not. I don’t mind. One condition thought.”

“Name it, it’s yours.” Danielle said.

“Take Alec to meet the Jonas Brothers. He’s a big fan and I wouldn’t even be here if he didn’t want to come.” I said.

“Done, I’ll take you both after the concert and meet & greet.” Danielle said. “Come with me, you need to be hidden so he doesn’t see you. Alec can watch the show from side stage with the rest of us.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?
Banners?