Status: Finally a new chapter:) And a new layout, the other one seemed kind of...eh

Disenchanted

Chapter 6

Mae woke up on a couch, damp and cold. She felt Gerard's stiff arms around her, and she heard his soft breathing. She looked around and saw the rest of the band members sitting around. The room she was in was extremely white, Gerard's hair was possibly the only color. She got up, stumbling, falling back on the couch on top of Gerard.

"Clover?!" Gerard said, waking up, but Mae ignored him, running to the bathroom. She locked the door behind her, and looked in the mirror. Her hair was greasy and damp, and her make up was smeared all over her face. She splashed her face with warm water, sighing.

"What has become of me," she whispered. There was a knock at the door but she ignored it, continuing to splash her face. The knock came again, and Frank eventually unlocked the door and walked in.

"Hey!!!!" She screamed, pissed off.

"Clover..."

"Call me Mae, please?"

"Mae, what you did last night was completely idiotic. Did you know Gerard almost died? Yeah. He almost fucking died for you, man, and you probably think he's just any other singer right? God, I don't see how you could have said that to him! 'I'm just another fan'? Oh yeah, because after every concert, Gerard talks about how pretty EVERY single fan's eyes are. No, he doesn't, only you! And seeing you jump had to have been the worst thing for Gerard." Frank's whispering was turning into a yell. "You're fucking crazy, man! Gerard OBVIOUSLY loves you and you...you....you jump?! I can't-" There was another knock at the door.

"Frank, please let me in?" Gerard's voice came through the crack of the door, calm. Frank looked straight at Mae again and whispered. "If you break his heart, I hope you never forgive yourself."

Gerard looked at Mae and motioned for her to follow. Mae hesitantly followed him down a long white hallway, and entered a room with a single bed, red in color, adding a little bit of darkness into the huge house. Gerard sat down, and Mae did too, looking at Gerard.

"Last night, I almost died. And guess what? I was willing to, knowing I was saving a beautiful girl. NOT a fan. I saw you in the audience and I wanted to just hold you when you were crying. And then I saw you walking towards the bridge, and I had a major de ja vu moment, where my parents were fucked up in the brain, on drugs and I just wanted to get away and I went to that bridge. I was about to jump and then someone started to yell at me, I was totally unaware of who, but they were yelling. They said if I didn't get off the bridge, they would jump too. And I looked back and I saw my...I saw my best friend there, Frank. I saw him and and I stopped and realized there were people who loved me, I just didn't look hard enough. So I saw you walking towards it, and you were alone. You didn't have anyone there to yell at you to stop, to say they love you. And I realized it was my job. And then you didn't listen, and my heart broke. I had to save you. I don't even know how we lived." Mae started to hit Gerard, continuously.

"I wanted to die, you shouldn't have saved me!" She yelled. Gerard grabbed her hands.

"The thing is, I didn't want you to die. And that may sound so selfish, and crude but I'm sure you don't really want to be dead."

"I have nothing to live for anymore. It's MY FAULT my dad died. My brother is dead, and my mom hates me."

"You know what, Mae," Gerard said, "You can live for me."
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally another chapterr!