Status: Finally a new chapter:) And a new layout, the other one seemed kind of...eh

Disenchanted

Chapter 7

Mae calmed down for a second. She'd never heard those words in her life. You can live for me. Speechless, Mae grabbed Gerard in a tight embrace, tears running down her face. Gerard rubbed her back and smiled, teary eyed.

"It's going to be alright," Gerard said. Mae grabbed on to Gee tighter, her muscles trembling. "Mae," he whispered, looking at her, grabbing her face, "I know everything is going to be alright." Gerard kissed Mae on the cheek.

"I've gotta go," Mae said, getting up, "My mom, she must be freaking out, I have to get out of here."

"Mae, you can't leave. Please. I don't want last night to happen again, please stay here, I can watch you, I can take care of you." Mae ignored him, heading towards the door. "Mae, you have to stay here."

"I can't...I can't stay."

"Mae, yes you can. If you leave, you're gonna jump again. You're gonna be guilty, because I know you, from just those few minutes, I know that you're gonna feel guilty and you will just...you'll jump again. And if you jump, I jump. Just like last night. Because I will always be there for you, even if you're not listening to me right now, even if you don't give a shit, I am going to do whatever I can. You can stay here for how ever long you want, our tour is over, we can all just chill here, you, me and the band. Or you can go back. I'm not going to force you to stay." Gee frowned and walked down the hallway. Mae hesitated. She grabbed her stuff and walked out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Super short chapter:3