Boychild & Girlchild.

your soul is a treasure.

Adam was shaky as he walked up to Olive’s door that night, knocking politely and humming some song that had taken over the airwaves.

“One moment!” She called quickly, which was followed by the thump of shoes being thrown. Adam smirked quietly, his hand slipping into his hoodie’s pocket.

Seconds passed before Olive pushed the door open, her purse slung lazily over her shoulder. Lazy day; her hair had no product in it, just her bangs straightened, and her long sleeved shirt and denim shorts that rested far above knobby knees complimented that, giving her a simple and tired appearance. He leaned forwards, lips brushing her’s while his arms found her waist.

“It’s nice to see you again.” He murmured, momentarily resting his head against her shoulder while she did the same.

“You made me dirty,” She replied, changing the subject with a note of humor in her voice. His eyebrow raised, but he laughed anyways at her abrupt change.

“I did? How? You’ve been at work all day, and I’ve been in class.” He chuckled, raising an eyebrow as they walked, still with his arms looped around her waist, towards his car.

She giggled, shaking her head as she told him not to worry about it, to forget it. Adam laughed again, opening the car door for her and allowing her to put her favorite CD in before backing out of her driveway. There was something special about her, something he needed to hold near and dear and he just had no clue what it was.
♠ ♠ ♠
btw hi new subscriber. i love you just as much as my other three. i'm gonna lock you all in a heart-shaped box and keep you forever okay?