Boychild & Girlchild.

dying for these sins.

"Jack and Jill went up the hill to smoke some marijuana. Jack got high, dropped his fly, and said, 'Do you wanna?' Jill said yes and dropped her dress, they had a lot of fun. But, Jill forgot to take her pill, and now they have a son!"

Olive was laughing over the phone as Adam recited a little ditty that someone had told him. Currently, he was heading towards his hometown, chatting with his Girlchild and making plans to get a snack from an upcoming convenience store. As he turned onto the exit, he listened to her chatting about her day at work (she'd been moved into an actual position, instead of just being a paid volunteer) and how she planned to head out to a club with a couple friends that night.

He told her to play safe and asked if she was going to her house again, to which she replied that wasn't since she'd gotten in touch with her parents and was able to stay there for the night, and then told her a quiet goodbye. He smiled at the thought of her going to her parent's; apparently, they were quite close, and knowing that she was going there afterwards assured him that she wouldn't get drunk and raucous.

In his simple words to her, ones unclouded by the harshness or reality that the verbal sounds could conjure, he had her hearing between the lines.
♠ ♠ ♠
jack and jill ditty
might do a second update tonight :3

once again, though, thank you for subscribing and commenting. the challenge from the previous chapter still stands, but i'll update no matter what.