Burn

hopeless bitch.

Dear Bree,
By the time that you're reading this, I will be dead. At least I hope I will be because if I'm not...well, that would ruin my plan. You see, I never knew what it was with you. A simple fascination turned wrong, I guess. And then we started that group, Bree.

That group makes me laugh now. But I'm sure it's the opposite for you. You were always so sketchy with the burns, Brianna. And the scars! You hated the scars, you'd shower for hours hoping that
water would get rid of them.

I bet that's how our friendship was to you, Brianna.
I bet you don't care that I took you under my wing, and I made you who you are today. I bet you're sitting at home drowning in tears because you were
obsessed with me. You followed me like a lost puppy.

You, Brianna Harilyn Maye, are a hopeless bitch.


The letter that she sent to me that I could only work up the courage to open two weeks later was filled with pure angst and hatred. I cried over the letter, just as she said I would.

If there was one thing about Amy that I would remember, it was the fact that she was always right. And she remained that way up until the point of her death. I once had this crush, Josh Maganaye. He was one of the popular boys who played lacrosse. I envisioned dreamy weddings and wrote about them in my diary.

At fourteen, I was more than naive. Amy found the diary and she acted as if it was written like a comedy.

"If you like him so much, why don't you just do him?" At first, I didn't have much of an idea of what she was implying. Was she suggesting that I have sex with him? I wanted to be the person she wanted me to be, but was I willing to go that far?

"Look, I'll hook you up. He'll say yes, no problem" She whipped out her cellphone sooner than I could say no, and she texted him. He said yes, we were a couple for two years, if you could belive it.

And that was how I got my reputation. Perfect boyfriend, great friends, I had it all. Heck, I had the scars to prove it.

“rebel, rebel you've torn your dress,
rebel rebel, your face is a mess”
♠ ♠ ♠
If you didn't get that, the letter is in italics.
Amy's a bitch.
Please don't be a silent reader. <3