Status: R.I.P Jimmy The Rev Sullivan

The Princess and the Punk

*** YEA!

“Calla!” My cousin yelled at me.

“Zacky hold your fucking horses I’m coming!” I yelled back.

“Well hurry up Princess.” I smiled at my nickname then ran out the door of our old apartment, then jumped into the moving van’s passenger seat.

“Bought fuckin time.” He rolled his eyes and started off down the road leaving behind our old, empty apartment.

Zacky and his band bought their own half of the beach so we were moving to go live in an actual house.
I wouldn’t really call his friends mine since I’ve never met them.

I didn’t have friends Zacky pushed me to work and do my best in school.

I don’t have a life, all I do is sit in front of the computer or TV.

I have no reason to exist my parents are dead, I’m alone most of the time and I’m barley noticed in school (only the teachers notice me).

Senior year I only have 2 weeks left of school then I have to give the graduating speech, except my diploma and find something to do with my life.

“Atreyu?” I asked pulling out the CD book.

He nodded and I popped in the CD it automatically went to their cover of Bon Jovi’s You Give Love A Bad Name.

“FUCK YEA!” We screamed together.

Then we both laughed together.

This was the first time in a while that Zacky and have had kinda a brother sister connection (even though we weren’t brother and sister).

“Glad to see you smiling again.” He punched my arm playfully.

I nodded and looked out the window my smile not fading once.
♠ ♠ ♠
read and comments<3

XOXO