Status: R.I.P Jimmy The Rev Sullivan

The Princess and the Punk

Creeper!

When I woke up I inhaled my coconut scent and yawned.

I was wearing my coconut pajamas that had coconuts all over the shorts and the tank top had two coconuts where my boobs are.

I stood up from my bed (that we bought after Jimmy broke my other one), and walked towards the door opening it only so I could see into the hall.

The guys doors were shut so I decided it was time for them to wake up.

I walked into Brian’s room first and climbed under his sheets and pulled the straps on my tank top down so that it was still covering me but it looked like I was naked under the sheets.

Brian turned over yawning then I pretended to be asleep.

He jumped and said, “Oh shit.”

I opened my eyes then sat up giggling.

“Oh you bitch.” He said and fell back onto his bed.

I smiled and walked into Matt’s room I did the same thing to him.

He opened his eyes and whispered, “We don’t have to tell Zacky.”

“Creeper!” I yelled running out of his room and strait into Johnny’s room.

I laid on top of Johnny and started whispering in his ear.

“Mmhm.” He moaned.

I pressed my food down on his nuts and watched him wake up and freak out.

“Boys are dumb.” I left him on the floor wondering what the fuck just happened.

Jimmy’s room I smirked to myself opening his door quietly and crawling under his covers.

“Mmm, Calla.” he murmured in his sleep wrapping his arms around me.

I smiled and kissed him he didn’t even open his eyes before kissing me back.

I rolled over so I was on top of him and our kiss turned into my first make out session.

“Calla! Breakfast!” Zacky yelled from down stairs.

I pulled away unwillingly from Jimmy and saw that his friend was hard.

I giggled and kissed him again before skipping off down the stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading and commenting<3

I love all my commenters and subscribers<3