Status: R.I.P Jimmy The Rev Sullivan

The Princess and the Punk

Have fun

When I woke up my eyes weren’t red or puffy, but it was the first day of school.

I showered, dressed and put my makeup on.

“Calla!” Zacky yelled.

I walked down the stairs and saw Jimmy sitting on the couch he looked sad but I ignored feeling sorry for him.

Zack was putting on his coat, “Where ya going?” I asked.

“Oh I have a meeting with our manager, so Jimmy offered to drive you too school.” He said.

And he gave me a look like don’t-start-anything.

I nodded and hugged him he kissed my forehead and walked out the door.

I grabbed my backpack and checked my makeup before asking, “You gonna drive me to school or not?”

He turned his eyes were red and puffy from crying.

My heart sunk down into my ass and I had to look away so I didn’t get the urge to run over to him and start apologizing and kissing him.

I mean it wasn’t my fault, was it?

He nodded and shut off the TV, grabbing his car keys then walked out the door.

I followed, shutting the door behind me and climbed into the passenger seat of his car.

I had my backpack slung over my shoulder.

Jimmy backed out of the driveway it was uncomfortably quiet the whole ride.

“Are you picking me up after school too?” I asked quietly breaking the silence.

He pulled into the parking lot, turned to stare into my eyes and nodded.

I nodded and opened the door stepping out onto the concrete.

“Hey, Cal have fun.” He said then once I shut the door he drove off back towards the house.

I walked through the big doors of the school and went to the office.

“Excuse me I’m Calla Thomson I’m new.” I stated to the lady with a name tag that said, “Mrs. Brown.” on it.

“Oh yes your cousin called this morning, here’s your schedule.” She smiled.

I nodded a thanks then walked off to my first period Science.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing<3

I love reading all my comments<3