Status: R.I.P Jimmy The Rev Sullivan

The Princess and the Punk

I Don't Want To Pressure You

Jimmy and I ate some chicken and I have to admit he’s a pretty good cook.

Once we were done I looked at the clock and saw it was 8:15 p.m.

“Shit Jimmy, Zacky’s going to blow up.” I said.

He shook his head and said, “I texted him that you just wanted to sleep here tonight, he said okay and just to get you to school in the morning.”

I nodded and decided to swallow my pride and say sorry for what ever I did to him.

“Jimmy I’m sorry.” I said.

He looked at me and furrowed his eye brows.

“For what?” He asked confused.

“For throwing a fork at you slapping you and whatever else I did.” I looked into his blue eyes.

He chuckled then said, “It was my fault, Cal.”

“Listen, my ex Leana used to answer the phone and it was always one of her friends with benefits.” He continued.

“And when I answered my phone it reminded you of her.” I finished for him.

He nodded and kissed my cheek.

He was eyeing my lips, I felt color come to my cheeks.

“Your beautiful, you know that?” he asked more like a statement.

I pressed my lips to his and he responded with his quickly with his.

I wrapped my arms around his neck so I was closer to him and his arms found their way around my waist.

Jimmy stood up pulling his lips from mine so he could walk into his bedroom.

He set me on the bed and pulled off his pants so he was left only in his boxers.

We started to make out and my shirt and pants came off too leaving me in my bra and panties.

“I don’t want to pressure you.” Jimmy said pulling his lips from mine again.

I nodded and kissed him again.

Then we both climbed under the covers and cuddled until we fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing<3

I love to read all of the comments i get<3