Status: R.I.P Jimmy The Rev Sullivan

The Princess and the Punk

Commence Code K Day 2

When I got home Zacky saw that I was dressed in all black and he knew what I did.

“I wish I could have seen what you kids did.” He said.

I smirked and handed him the camera.

He hooked it up to the computer and pushed play.

He laughed and his smile never left his face as he watched what we did.

When it was over he hooked it up to his computer and saved it just incase.

I was happy that Zacky was finally letting me be me.

He showed it to the rest of the guys while I made some calls to everyone that Kevin had ever picked on.

All of the 45 I called agreed to help with our pranks on the day of graduation.

I met up with 24 of them and we bought everything we needed to pull our next prank.

Then I went back to the house and fell asleep.

************

I woke up it’s graduation day.

Nick called me and said, "Commence Code K day 2".

I got a ride from Brian before he went shopping.

I rushed into the school and saw Kevin going crazy.

He was trying to rip down posters and get people away from him.

We giggled and the bell rang we watched him open his locker and all of the bottles fell out onto the ground.

He shoved them inside again then slammed his locker shut.

He knew it was us.

We quickly ran off to our classes and tried our best to hide from Kevin.

We found a preppy girl to take a small device that with the push of a button made a fart noise.

She walked over to Kevin and whispered dirty things in his ear then connected the device to his boxers.

Then she winked and walked off without another word.

She gave us a thumbs up when she rounded around the corner.

Five minutes later we were in the gym just hanging out.

Kevin was flirting with girls.

Every time he started flirting we pushed the button and it made the nastiest fart.

We hid and ran off to set up our next trap.

We ran into the lunch room and found a lunch lady who agreed to let us put laxatives in his bottle of coke.

Then we waited it out till lunch time and laughed when Kevin finished chugging his coke.

Then he looked like he was in pain and he ran out of the room holding his ass.

Everyone burst out laughing and I took a couple people who agreed to help and we went and got the next plan set up.

Nick had one of the nerds go into the bathroom and grease everyone of the toilet seats with Vaseline and put plastic wrap under the toilet seat then put it down so you couldn’t tell it was there.

We laughed our asses off when we heard the scream from the bathroom.

The bell ran for us to go get our graduation gowns on we rehearsed then got to go get our dresses and tuxes from home.

I got my short purple dress, got my hair done so it was really cute, put on my shoes, and make up then put my gown and cap over it.

The guys were already at the graduation in their seats so Nick and Mike gave me a ride.

But they surprised me by picking up Joel who was in a wheel chair but much better condition than before.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing<3

I love to read everyone's comments!<3