Status: R.I.P Jimmy The Rev Sullivan

The Princess and the Punk

My First Actual Kiss

After we had gotten all my stuff into the huge house they let me set everything up since my room was already painted black with neon colors splattered everywhere.

I was currently trying to figure out how to put my bead together.

“How ya doin’ Cal?” Zacky asked from the door.

“Well these instructions are defiantly not in English.” I sighed throwing the piece of paper on the floor.

He chuckled then sat on the floor next to me.

“Why don’t we just wing it.” He smiled and started trying to put two pieces of my bed together.

*Five hours later*

“Well I think it’s together.” Zacky tilted his head looking at the lopsided bed.
“Lets carefully put the mattress on.” I said lifting up one side of the mattress.

“On 3, 1, 2, 3.” He counted then we set the mattress on the bed frame.

“Okay I think it’s good.” I said looking at my bed.

The door opened and Jimmy ran in, “Oh My God A BED!” He yelled then jumped onto my bed.

Once he hit the bed it automatically broke and crashed into the floor breaking into small pieces.

“Aw Jimmy.” Zack and I whined throwing our hands in the air then walking out of the room.

“Sorry I‘ll fix it!” Jimmy yelled.

A couple minutes later Jimmy walked down the stairs and into the kitchen where I was sitting alone.

He had his bottom lip stuck out and he was holding his thumb.

“What?” I asked looking at him like a child.

“I hurted myself on your bed.” He whined showing me his thumb that had a splinter in it.

“Aw poor baby.” I said letting him sit in my chair.

Then I got up and grabbed the rubbing alcohol, tweezers and a band-aid.

I grabbed the tweezers and gave him a weak smile before grabbing the piece of wood that was in his thumb with the tweezers and pulling it out.

He winced before it was out.

I rubbed the alcohol on his thumb and watched him curse under his breath.

“Batman or Ninja?” I asked holding up the band-aids for him to pick.

“Ninja!” He sang out.

I giggled and placed the band-aid on his thumb.

“All better?” I asked.

“Not without a kiss.” He leaned in and gave me my first actual kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry i've been gone for a while i was in the hospital but don't worry i'm 100% better now.

Comments<3
Thanks for reading<3

XOXO