Status: R.I.P Jimmy The Rev Sullivan

The Princess and the Punk

Red, Bitch, and Blue

A couple hours later we had our arms full of bags from different stores.

We all met up in the food court to grab some panda express before we go home.

Jimmy got stuck sitting next to Johnny and Brian.

While I got stuck sitting next to Zacky and Matt.

We talked about stuff like favorite foods, bands, colors, hobbies.

I smiled and laughed when all of a sudden I saw Missy one of the girls from my old school she was the head cheerleader.

She had her posse with her of course.

They were walking out of Aero.

I saw her smile then turn and get a devilish grin on her face when she saw me.

I expected her to walk over to me and start harassing me but instead she walked over to the slushy machine.

I went back to listening to Zacky talking about throwing some kinda beach party this weekend.

I felt something cold fall on my head and splash down onto my shirt and pants.

I looked down and saw red slushy all over.

I turned to see Missy with her cup that was no longer filled with red slushy.

I gritted my teeth as she said, “Whoops.”

The guys were quiet not knowing what they could do since they are girls.

I stood up and said, “I’m getting tired of you always harassing me Missy.”

“Whatcha’ gonna do about it?” She smirked.

I smiled, pulled my fist back and let it connect hard with her face knocking her back on the ground.

“Whoops.” I mimicked her grabbing my blue raspberry slushy and dumping it all over.

“Let’s go.” I said to the guys then looked at her friends who stood shocked.

“Oh look Red, Bitch ,and Blue.” I smiled then threw my empty cup at Missy and turned to walk away with the guys leaving a crying Missy on the floor of the Cafeteria.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading and commenting<3

I love all of your comments<3