This Must be Fiction

Confessions

Moments later someone bumped into us, causing me to stumble a few steps. Ville's arms reached out once again for my hips.

"Are you ok?" He asked. My head was spinning.

"Yeah, yeah. Fine." I put a hand to my head. I looked for whoever had knocked me over, but they had drunkenly stumbled away. He kissed my forehead.

"You sure?"

I nodded. All I wanted was to go back to what we were doing seconds ago, but I think Ville had other plans.

"Want to go inside?" He asked. I lifted my shoulders.

"Sure, why not." I wasn't hiding my disappointment well.

"Hop up." He opened his arms wide, letting me hop up into them like a child. It was comfortable and, I had to admit, kind of adorable. He carried me effortlessly into the house and set me down on top of the bar.

People were still dancing and mingling and I couldn't imagine how long this party was going to last. Not that it was too late, but I understood how drunk everyone already was so to see so many people dancing was pretty amazing.

He stood in between my legs while he made me a fruity drink. My palms supported all of my body weight as I leaned back on the bar. Once he had finished the drink, he tasted it and handed it to me.

"That is some good drink." I said. He put his hands on my knees and sipped again from the glass in my hands.

"I make a strong one. Pretty delicious though."

"Does it even taste good to you?" I asked, I never knew if anything but blood tasted good to him.

"Not a bit. Tastes like hand soap."

I laughed for about five minutes, drunkenly, and finished the drink once I calmed myself.

"Dance?" I asked, wrapping my arms around his shoulders for him to pick me up. He beamed at me with that oh-so-irresistible grin and carried me out to the dance floor.

"God you're lazy." Someone said from next to me. My eyes adjusted to his face and I realized it was Dunn.

"Only all the time." I said. "Where's your girl?" I asked. Ryan looked around the room.

"Probably throwing up in your guys' bathroom. She had a lot to drink so I took her upstairs to put her to bed and she locked herself in there."
I looked to Ville, apologetically.

"Go." I said as he gently smacked my butt. He must have been drunk, he never acted like this. Not that I didn't love the attention from him.
I took the steps two at a time up the stairs. Lizzie was slouched over the toilet when I reached her.

"How's it going boo?" I asked, sitting on the sink next to her.
"I drank Jager. I never drink Jager. There's a lot of Jager in the toilet." She said into the bowl. I couldn't help but crack a smile and look down with pity at her. Lizzie and I have had our fair share of amazingly drunken nights, but we were never embarrassed to be this ridiculous in front of each other. I could understand, however, why she wouldn't want Dunn seeing her like this.

"Do you want to go to bed?"

"Yes. Help me?"
I helped Lizzie stand on her feet and walked her to the bed. She had packed some emergency drunk precautions, like medicine and bottled water. I forced her to chew up a few tablets of antacid and take some aspirin. I set out a pair of pajamas for her to change in to.

"Can you manage this by yourself?" I asked. She swayed back and forth for a little bit before responding.

"I'll be fine." She started stripping from her clothes and changing into pajamas. I felt sorry that she was going to miss out on the rest of the party, but she was definitely too far gone to be around so many people. I made sure to set the garbage can next to the bed and rolled her on her side once she fell back on the mattress. She was sleeping in seconds.

Standing at the top of the stairs I got a good look at the crowd. Bam was talking with his wife. They laughed and kissed. I wanted that. I could have that. It was within my reach to have a relationship like that. Or was it?

I spotted Ville standing in the corner of the room, sipping a beer. He was leaning on the wall with one hand in his jean pocket. He casually nodded to some people walking by and cracked a smile at the drunk people dancing, but I knew he was just waiting for me to return. His eyes suddenly darted in my direction and he saw me standing at the top of the stairs. He lifted his eye brows as he took a sip of beer and began walking towards me slowly. I stumbled down the flight of stairs. It was amusing to think of how we automatically headed for each other, both knowing what we were thinking. Everyone in the room could have left, for all we cared.

"Do you still want to dance?" he asked once we met in the middle of the room.

"I don't know that I can." I looked towards my feet.

"How about a beer then?"
Instead of responding I casually walked to the bar and took a beer.

"So there's that." He set his empty bottle on the counter and walked to me. His arms rested on my back and he settled his forehead on my shoulder. I exhaled heavily. I wanted to go upstairs with him right now.

Ville backed us up against the counter, not making my emotions any easier to control.

"We can't." He said, knowing what I was feeling. His body was completely pressed against me with his head still resting near mine.

"Well then don't do such sexy things." I said. He took a step away from me and crossed his arms.

"Fine. I won't touch you." He smirked and peered into my eyes.

"You're impossible." I stepped to him and wrapped my arms around him and pressing my forehead onto his chest. "Ughh... Ville." I expressed my extreme discontent.

"I know. But it's dangerous." He rubbed my back smoothly.

"Will you two get a room? You haven't left each other alone all night." Bams voice hissed from a few inches away from us.

I took my head off Ville's chest and scowled playfully at Bam.

"Fuck off."
He shoved Ville and then walked away to find Missy.

About an hour later, I had a few more drinks and Ville and I gotten the chance to dance. A song ended and I breathed heavily, tired.

"Want to go to bed?" He asked, hands glued to my hips.

"Not if you don't want to."

"I need to sleep off the alcohol."

"Good plan."
We walked to his bedroom slowly, drunk. He flicked on the light when we stepped in.
"ugh, no." I flipped it off again. It was almost pitch black.

"I need clothes."

"One step ahead of you." His hand grazed mine as he handed me a tee-shirt and boxers.

"I love wearing your clothes." I mumbled. I changed in front of him, not caring if he was looking. My legs found their way to the bed and I collapsed on it. The down comforter fluffed up when I landed on it. It fluffed again when a shirtless Ville plopped down. We were quiet for a second. I rolled on my side, facing him. His arms were behind his head with his eyes closed. The moonlight peered in from the window behind me, casting a luminescent glow onto his milky white skin. I watched his chest rise and fall slowly. He seemed as though he didn't even notice I was watching him.

Ville sent a strong feeling of admiration in my direction. The moonlight shone onto his face, making the shadows and shallows of his bone structure even more pronounced.

"Hey, I've got a question I've been meaning to ask you. You left California before we got the chance to talk about it."

"Go ahead." His eyes were kept close.

"You know that night when we first really met and Bam came into the bar with like an enormous bang? And the night when you came home covered in mud? What happened then? I've always been scared to ask, but now I'm just drunk and don't care." I was always this blissfully honest when intoxicated.

Ville kept his eyes shut but spoke softly.
"Bam was being followed by a group of fans, actually. But at the time he told me it was one of the Superiors chasing him for something he did a while ago. And then, the night I came home covered in dirt.... well that night I had a difficult night finding dinner let's say."

I wasn't shocked, more disappointed in my questioning. I shouldn't have asked to begin with.
My mind easily floated to another topic. I looked at his stone face, never faltering. Every inch of it was perfection.

"You're beautiful." I whispered, immediately feeling embarrassed for saying so.
He turned on his side so we were now face to face. I was glad I had changed the subject.

"You're beautiful." He whispered back. His finger tips grazed my cheekbone and I leaned into his hand. I slid closer to him so our bodies touched.

He leaned down and kissed me softly.
The music was still bumping beneath us and I could hear people talking and screaming. The floor bounced lightly with each beat of the bass. It kind of killed the mood.

"I liked our kiss earlier." I said, giggling.

"At the ball drop?"

"Indeed."
He crashed his lips against mine to recreate the moment. I crawled on top of him, grinding my hips onto his as we kissed. His hands searched my body, making me shiver at every touch.
I wanted more than a kiss. I wanted more than this.

"We can't!" He groaned, flipping me back on my side. I slapped my forehead.

"What the hell." I said in a monotoned voice.

"It's too dangerous. I don't know if I'd be able to control my strength, especially being this drunk." His hands started to move with his words. I cupped my hand over his mouth. He licked it.

"Don't tell me we can't have sex and then lick my hand. No licking. It's not fair."

"Molly I think you're just upset because you're drunk."

"Probably." Pause. "I am really drunk."
Ville's hands slipped behind me and he pulled me towards him aggressively. The closeness of our bodies was almost enough for me. I kissed him this time, hard.

"Ville..." I started when I pulled away. I was sure I was going to regret this in the morning, but drunk me didn't care. "...do you love me?"

He ran his hand through my hair and looked into my eyes. His emeralds sparkled in the moonlight.

"I love you more than I've ever loved anyone in my life. In my long years I've never felt this way towards any person or vampire. I love you."

A tear left my eye, for some reason, and dropped onto the pillow.

"Why are you crying?" He asked, wiping the current tear that was forming.

"Because no ones ever loved me like you do. You're the most important person in my life, vampire or not."

His arms wrapped tighter around me.

"Do you love me?" He asked. I laughed half-jokingly.

"Of course I do."

"Say it then."

"Ville Valo, I love you."
He kissed me again. I could feel the love flowing between us, neither one bothering to hold it back anymore. I wished it never would have stopped, but Ville had a problem with controlling himself around me. He pulled back.
I couldn't stop laughing.

"What is so funny?" He asked, annoyed. I put a hand to my forehead and closed my eyes, still laughing.

"We should NOT be doing this when we're so fucked up."
He joined in on my laughter.

"You're right. I didn't think about that. Do you want to just talk in the morning then?"
I wanted to keep talking and telling him just how much I loved him, but it wasn't right to be discussing such important things with so much alcohol in our systems.

"I guess so."

I set my head on his chest and listened to him breath.

"I love you." I said to him.

"I love you." He said back. I fell into a sound sleep that night, knowing I was in the arms of the vampire who loved me.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for reading all!! I appreciate everyones comments, even if i dont even comment back but thats just my lack of mibba savy, not my lack of appreciation. Sooooo theres a twist in the story quickly approaching! thanks for reading!