This Must be Fiction

Thanks Bam

Ville strolled across the room in his boxers to answer the door. I knew he was walking the way he did so that I wouldn't be able to tear my eyes from him. His milky smooth skin was perfect in every way. I had taken the time to memorize his new tattoos. He had gotten a giant pair of eyes on his back seemed to haunt me when he turned around. Not that I didn't love it, anyway.

"Yo Bam Bam." He said as Bam let himself into our room. I had luckily put on a shirt before Ville opened the door.

"I told you everything would work out fine! And you didn't believe me!" He pointed a finger in my face. I leaned back to escape his torment.

"Alright, alright." I put my hands up in defense. "You were right Bam."

"Ha!" He flipped himself onto the bed next to me. Underneath the covers I wiggled on a pair of Ville's shorts that were laying on the bed.

"So you two have had a good time catching up then?" He asked, whipping the sheets off of my to see if I was naked. Thank god I had expected that.

"A wonderful time. Is there a reason you're here?" I asked. He sat up and looked at Ville and I who had our arms hooked around each others' waists.

"Actually yes. Well first of all I wanted a thank you, because this is all thanks to me." He pointed to the two of us.

"Thank you Bammy." I mumbled.

"I'll take it. And second of all, I'm reminding Ville, and you I guess, that the video shoot is today."

Ville put his hand to his forehead.

"Can't we put it off until another day?" He asked.

"Every thing's ready today! If you weren't the lead singer I would say possible you could skip today... and if you weren't the lead actress I would say you could skip today too, but it's impossible. We've rented this place for four days, and one of those days was wasted yesterday." Bam stood and walked towards the door. The clock informed us that it was almost noon.

"I'll give you two an hour. We're already late. Hurry up." He shut the door and we heard his footsteps walk in the other direction.

"We don't really have to go. I can tell the guys I'm sick, we can stay here." He had both of his arms around my waist and I had cocked my head to look up at him.

"I don't want to steal you away from your work." I kissed his chest. He leaned down and planted a firm kiss on my lips, and then let his kisses travel down my neck until he reached the spot right under my ear. "Mmm."

"You," Kiss. "really," Kiss. "want to leave this room today?"

He kissed up my neck and towards my lips again, sucking gently before he pulled away. Ville picked me up and threw me gently on the bed only to crawl on top of me and take off the shirt I had messily put on.

"No."
He kissed up my neck and stopped once I let out a rather loud moan.

"I thought you'd see it my way." He smirked.
The bed suddenly shook as someone pounded heavily on the wall beside it.

"Cut it out! I can hear you two and you're not sneaking out of this!" Bam's voice echoed through the wall.

Ville groaned loudly and flipped onto his back.

"We kind of owe Bam." I tried to reason. He covered his eyes with his hands and breathed into his palms.

"I suppose you're right. Do you need to shower?"

I straddled his waist. "Yes I do. Can we shower together?"

Ville groaned loudly again. "I actually have to find some clothes. I don't think I have time."
I let my body collapse onto his so we were face to face.

His cool breath hit my lips and I inhaled the crisp scent. Like cigarettes and sunshine. I shivered.

"Cold?" He joked. I kissed him quickly before climbing off and walking towards the bathroom.

After I had gotten the warmth back in my toes I stepped from the shower and wrapped myself in a towel. He was waiting on the other side of the door.

"We'll get today over with as quickly as possible and then I have some plans for us." He followed me over to my bag. I dug out sweatpants, underwear, and a bra.

"Plans huh?" I asked. Ville had gotten his bag of clothes from Bam and I was currently digging through it, searching for a shirt to steal.

I changed into the black sweatpants and bra, and decided on a Rolling Stones t-shirt from his bag. I put it on, noticed how big it was, and immediately felt at home. Holding it up to my nose, I realized that this one was coming home for my permanent collection.

"Yes, plans." He said slyly as he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind me. He leaned down and whispered directly into my ear, knowing it was an instant turn on. "Are you stealing my shirt? That's one of my favorites."

"Now it's one of mine. I love your clothes, you know that." I said meekly. How I could speak with his lips toying with my neck like this was beyond explanation.

"I do know that." He began lightly kissing and sucking on my neck.

"Oh my god!" I shouted, remembering something.

"What? What?" He was worried. I started hurriedly applying make up.

"We're going to a video shoot! Your video shoot! For your band! I'm meeting your band! You've barely ever told me anything about them!" I frantically tried to style my hair, but I knew it was going to end up in its natural waves anyway.

"Don't worry about them. They'll love you because I love you." He came up to the chair behind me and slide between me and the back of the chair, straddling me.

"That's great, but I don't know a thing about them."

"Well let me fill you in then..."
♠ ♠ ♠
yes, this is an obnoxiously short chapter, but its obviously just a filler. thanks for reading and commenting =]