This Must be Fiction

A Characteristic Cuddler

Jeremy was exactly where I had left him when i got back to the bar. He already had another drink for me, which was going to be difficult to finish. I was pretty drunk.

"I need to find Ville!" I yelled at Jeremy.

"Who? What?" He asked.

"Ville! He came here with me, he's lost now!"
He shrugged. I shrugged too. Oh well.

We began dancing again, and continued to for about an hour. I kept thinking I was seeing Ville out of the corner of my eye, but either I was going crazy or it was just me bring drunk. I decided I should go back to the hotel because I was about to pass out while i was dancing.

"I should go." I said to Jeremy.

"Let me walk you out then."
We walked to the front of the building where I continued to look for Ville. I lit a cigarette and stood for a minute, just smoking. Jeremy looked at me with anticipation in his eyes.

"Wanna go back to my place?" he asked. I seriously considered it for a moment, but then thought better.

"I have to find Ville. We need to go home."

"Or me and you could just go home." he grabbed my hand and started kissing my neck.

"umm.. I don't think so. thanks though." i said, inhaling my cigarette. He continued kissing up my neck until he was close to my lips. I took a small step back.

"what's wrong?" He asked, inching closer. "Come on, let's get out of here." He grabbed my hand. I shook my head, inebriated.

"She doesn't want to go." A deep voice startled me from behind. his lanky arm wrapped around my waist and held me tightly.

"Hey man this isn't any of your business. Get out of here." Jeremy stood tall and upright, obviously trying to show Ville his bulk. Ville leaned down so he was closer to his face.

"She's not coming with you." and with that, Ville took his index finger and pushed Jeremy. He actually was forced back a couple steps. Ville's arm unwrapped from me in anticipation of a fight. Jeremy lunged at him, and Ville was out of his way in a second, and had managed to push him up against a wall in less than a second. The bouncer ran over and started yelling inaudible things to both men, until Jeremy was forcibly removed, and Ville jogged over to me.

"Let's go!" he continued jogging past me, and I walked quickly behind him. After a few minutes of uncomfortable fast-walking, he slowed. I tugged on his sleeve before I sat down suddenly on the sidewalk. He turned quickly and stared at me.

"What's wrong?" he knelt down and looked into my eyes. I saw three Ville's, all of them spinning.

"I drank too much. I think. I need to g-go to mmmbed." I layed back on the cold pavement and closed my eyes. I soon felt the ground disappear and I got the feeling of being lifted. I tilted my head up. Ville had scooped me up and was carrying me.

"Let me sleep!" I yelled.

"shh. Put your head on my shoulder." he said. I nodded and wrapped my arms around his neck and plopped my heavy head on his shoulder, finding the perfect spot between his sharp angular shoulder and neck. I inched my face close to his neck and softly kissed it.

"Thank you." I said. He laughed.

"You're welcome dear. Go ahead and try to sleep."

"How can you even carry mm me? It's a far walk." I said. He laughed again.

"It's not a problem." he said, bouncing me lightly to prove I was not too much for him to lift.

"Villeyyy. I love youuuu!" I said loudly. His body tensed.

"I.. love you too. Go to sleep we'll be in our room soon." He said. Even intoxicated, I could tell I had made him uncomfortable. I didn't even mean it, I was just too drunk. I fell into a sleep-like state until we got to the hotel.

Once in our room, Ville placed me on the bed and set my bag next to me. I dug through it and found a tee shirt and boxers to wear to bed, and changed clumsily into them. After i finished changing, Ville came out of the bathroom in a pear of pajama pants. I stared in amazement at his body, not ashamed this time because of the alcohol. He smiled at me and lifted me up and carried forwards on the bed. He tucked me in and shut off the light.

"Good night."

"No! Wait!" I yelled.

"What is it?" He said, sitting next to my legs.

"Lay with me. I don't want to sleep alone."

"I'm not sure that's a good idea."

"Please!" I begged. I was characteristically a cuddler when drunk, and I needed Ville's company.

"OK. fine. sure. let's see how this goes." he mumbled. he gently sat down on the other side of the bed on top of the covers and laid back. I crawled closer to him and started drawing pictures on his stomach with my finger. His muscles were even harder than I had expected.

"I'm sorry about Jeremy." I whispered. Ville suddenly relaxed and managed to wrap an arm around me. I shivered.

"Don't worry about it. Go to sleep." He kissed the top of my head.

"You know.. I am really happy you came with me. I am really happy I met you. I'm glad you're not a rapist like I thought you were."
He laughed very quietly. I could feel the low vibrations throughout his body. I was now
tracing his tattoos with my fingers and admiring his marble skin. He ran his fingers through my hair and softly hummed a song.

"I am really happy I met you too, Molly. It's hard to picture what I would have done if I hadn't met you only days ago." I could feel Ville's eyes looking at me, so I tilted my head up to look back. For a brief moment there was an electric-like shock that happened when our eyes met, and I returned my head to it's resting position on Ville's arm.

"Now go to sleep." he whispered. The last thing I remember was Ville kissing the top of my head again, and humming another romantic song to lull me to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
IF you like my story, I'd greatly appreciate a message..comment... whatever. Tell your friends!