Status: Busy writing. n.n But y'all better give me comments! : D

Watch Out, Your Heart's On Fire!

My Name Is Charlie Crane.

My dad kissed my forehead, that's his way of saying "Everything's gonna turn out just fine.". But who knows? I'm new in town, well not just in town, also in America and very small, oh, and I'm gay. Three perfect reasons to pick on me.
I walked out the door to see the schoolbus arriving in front of my house. I walked inside, looking around. Almost all the seats were taken. I moved to the back and sat down next to a big, scary looking guy. He looked down at me, I smiled up to me. "What are you looking at?" What a great way to start a day. I looked down at my feet whispering an apology.
He looked back outside mutting "fags". Hmm, that's mean, well, at least he's pretty.

I walked inside to the reception to get my locker key. I got my timetable trough the mail. A woman looking in her 30's gave my my key and the number of my locker. "Thank you, do you perhaps know where room 204 is?" I asked very polite. "Somewhere on the second floor I guess, I'm new here too." She said, smiling kindly at me. "Okay thank you."

The room wasn't hard tofind, I walked up a couple of stars and then a couple meteres and I was already standing in front of the classroom.
This is the "studyroom" for my class I guess. The class where we get 45 minutes to study, or work on homework or just talk I guess, not that I had anyone to talk with, before the real classes start.
I found out that the guy next to me on the bus was in all my same classes. he and his friends had already started to pick on me, oh the joy! When the bell rang they all muttered "fag" under their breath, while walking out the classroom, I could perfectly hear them though.

We had 5 minutes to get all our stuff before the second bell begins and we have to get to the next class.

This day hasn't begun so bad, even for the fact that I have guys pick on me. But I don't really care about that, I know what I am and I'm proud. At least I'm not afraid to show my true colors, or perhaps those dicks are also showing their real them and they're just real dicks. Who knows?

I got my books for the next class, which was History, and went on my way to the history room. Or however they call it here.
The room wasn't very big, but that was probably because it was full of supplies from back in the days. There weren't much tables to sit behind, though there were enough chairs.
I plopped down on a chair, hearing the door open again. The teacher walked in with the guy from the bus right behind him. Perverted thoughts popped into my head, though I don't think they did anything dirty, seeing the teacher is like 1023 years old, okay not really, maybe 70, and the dickhead is like 16 and he apparently hates gaypeople, so, yeah.

The teacher's name was mr. Halford. "Son, why don't you come in front of the class and introduce yourself?" He said, or asked me. I stood up only to have the dickhead, yeah I'm calling him dickhead now, sit on my chair.
I stood in front of the class. "Eh hi, my name is Charlie, Charlie Crane, I'm from London. Just moved to America because my dad has a new job. That's it, I guess." "Great, anyone questions for the small boy?" Mr. Halford asked. Dickhead raised his hand. "Yes, Landon?" Hm, so his name was Landon.. nice name, I guess. Landon looked at me and asked "Are you gay?" I looked down at my feet, starting to blush, I said yes. "Ew." Was his response, but it doesn't really matter, I've got myself. Dickhead Landon.
Because no one had anymore questions, the teacher made me sit back down. "Why don't you grab a chair and sit next to Landon?" I looked at Landon and he looked at me with a "If you sit next to me, I'll cut of your dick" face. "Yeah why don't you grab a chair and sit next to me?" He asked and then winked at me, with a very evil smile.
I sat next to him, playing with my hands, waiting for class to be over.
And 55 minutes, I was saved by the bell.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's a bit short, I'm sorry, and also not so good I think. I'm sorry if some things are written wrong, I'm from Holland and my English isn't the best. :'D
Hope you like it!
Subscribe and comment, please? n.n I'd love it.

xoxo