Status: Busy writing. n.n But y'all better give me comments! : D

Watch Out, Your Heart's On Fire!

Is This A Dream?

I walked out of the boys' restroom and went to class.
"Stupid queer, hiding in the bathroom, boohoo!" So jock sneered. But it didn't really matter. I knew I was alone, I knew people didn't like me, I knew I was different, but what I don't know is what just happened in the restroom.
Landon is gay. I just knew it, I have an amazing gayradar, and I just know he's gay. But he's hiding it and covering it with a girlfriend.
What's wrong with this world? People are scared to come out and act like they're straight. I hate it when people do that.

I sat down on a seat, next to no one.
I felt eyes on me before I looked up and my eyes met Landon's. He was staring at me. Confused, I think. Though, I don't think he knew I looked back, or well, stared back. He has nice eyes, nice, big, chocolate brown eyes, though one is half hiding underneath his black hair. His skin is pale, but beautiful, and so soft looking.
I felt my eyes go lower. I could see his muscles even though he was wearing a plain white shirt. My eyes went lower.

Yeah, right there.

I wondered what underneath all his clothes. I stopped checking him out as I felt my erection grow.

Well that was awkward.

Later, the bell rang, and I ran out of the class, nearly tripping over some Jock's foot.

I don't believe what happened in class, I mean I know I'm gay, but getting horny over some stupid jock? No way.

I was putting a couple books back in my locker when I felt a hand brush over my ass lightly.

It was Landon.
I looked at him and he winked at me before looking straight forward right before his girlfriend ran over to him and kissed him on his lips with lust.

Whore.

I wasn't jealous, it was just, didn't I see her this morning kissing another guy?
With Landon standing a couple metres behind her..?
What is this?

I walked outside and sat on a bench to eat my lunch.
Nobody was outside, probably because it's autumn and a bit raining, but that didn't really matter.

I felt someone sitting beside me, with his eyes glued on me.
"What?" I asked, a little harsher than I wanted to sound.
"Nothing." It was Landon's voice. I could recognize it from a mile.
Okay maybe not if he talked like this, maybe if he screamed..

I looked at him.
"Where are your friends?"
"Inside." He answered as short as he could.

"Follow me." And he stood up.
"Where to?" I was confused, of course.
"Just follow."
And I obeyed.

He lead me back, behind the school, where nobody was and nobody could see us.
I was pushed against the walls, with my lips suddenly covered by Landon's.

......

Is this a dream...?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, it's short, but I needed to go ad I really wanted to post a chapter.
SO HERE YOU GO!
Comment? Subscribe?
Please?
C:

xoxo <3