Status: Busy writing. n.n But y'all better give me comments! : D

Watch Out, Your Heart's On Fire!

You leave me breathless.

Realizing what he was doing, I tried to push him away, though I was too weak.
So I hit him in his chest, it probably didn't hurt but I know he felt it, seeing as he backed off.

"Why the fuck did you kiss me?" I screeched.

"Well.. I thought you were.. gay.. or are you straight?"

"No I'm gay, but that doesn't mean everyone can kiss me randomly!"

He looked down at his own feet, "Sorry, I just.. well you're gay, I'm gay and so I thought, y'know..'

"What? W-wait, you're gay?" I was shocked, well not really actually, but I didn't think he'd admit it to ME! He doesn't even know me.

"Y-yeah, could you p-please not tell anyone, i swear, they'd kill me!" I really did not understand why he wouldn't give up his reputation, it's not like it's getting him anywhere, or is it?

"Yeah sure." I smiled up to him.

"Thanks, so I guess I got to go. Oh and by the way, I'm sorry if I ever hurt you, or I'll ever hurt you and I'm sorry for my friends, they suck, I know."

I nodded, "It's okay."

He took a couple steps before I started to speak again, "Wait! If you ever, you know, need to talk anyone about you know, your feelings, could come to me." I smiled genuinely.

"Thanks... and I guess, you could come to me too." I smiled, I made a friend, well not really but at least someone was being nice to me.

When the bell rang I went to my locker, getting my gym clothes that I had in a bag in my locker.
I grabbed the plastic bag and went to the boys' lockers room.

"Hey fag." A jock spat in my face when I walked into the lockers room. "Don't you have to go the the girls' changing room?" He smirked down at me.

"Nope." I said, not really caring if I actually got beat up.

He slapped me.
Wow that was gay. What jock would slap someone.

"Watch what you're saying, fag."

I rolled my eyes, while dressing into my gym clothes in a corner of the room.

As I finished putting on my gym shirt, I spotted Landon undressing. All he had on were his gym shorts.

Damn.. He sure looked fiiiineee.

"Whatcha looking at?" The same jock as a couple minutes ago smirked at me. "Hey, Landon! The new fag has got the hots for you." He laughed evilly.

"Whatever." Landon smirked too, though I could read the sympathy in his eyes, or well, I hope he felt sorry and he didn't mean it, 'cause he's really nice and I don't really get why he's a bitch just to be popular.
But I, I will never ever get it, 'cause I'll never be popular, but it doesn't really matter.

----------

Gym went by very fast, the jocks kept annoying me but I kept my head up high.
School was over now and I was on my way home.

"Hey! Hey!" I heard someone yelling from behind me.

I turned around.

"Oh hey Landon."

"Yeah, hey, I'm sorry for what happened."

I smiled, "It's okay, I understand."

"Oh okay, well then, can I walk you home?"

I nodded, "Sure." and smiled.

I felt a blush creep on my face when Landon's arm, well I think it was his, snaked around my waist.

A couple minutes later we were standing in front of my door.

"So.. I guess I'll see you tomorrow, at school, y'know."

"Y-yeah." he nodded.

"Hey Charlie.."

"Yeah?"

And then he kissed me, with his tongue begging for entrance.

We stood there for a long time, kissing, and when he pulled away, he left me breathless.

I blushed, again.

"See you at school..." He smiled and then left me there speechless.

Does someone like..me? That couldn't be happening, right?
♠ ♠ ♠
So.. yeah.. yep.. What do you think?
Leave a comment, and or subscribe, I'd love that. :'D

And what do you think that should happen? 'Cause I have actually no idea where this is going and I want something evil abut also sweet to happen. C:

Toodles, oh by the way, I have a character page now, go check it out. :'D