Status: Active

Just the Way You Are

Who’s The Perfect Date?

“Paul just asked me to be his date on the Homecoming Dance.”

Miley smirked and looked at me as she put lip gloss on her lips. Luckily were only the people inside the Ladies Room.

“That’s great! And you said…”

“I said no.”

“You did what?!”

“I told him no, because I’ve already have a date, Joe Wilkins.”

“Chloe did you really heard what you said? You replaced Mr. Hottie over a Geekly dude!?”

“Yup! It’s easy though. And to prove him also that not all the girls here would fall easily to him.”

“The way you acted right now, I think you are.”

“Don’t be ridiculous Miley.”

“Its very obvious you don’t want to be with him coz you’re afraid to fall, like almost ALL the girls in this school.”

“But I’m not just a “girl” here. Everyone is admiring me because I’m not just the simple girl who goes to school just to learn Literature or Algebra.”

“Oh yeah? Then why are you being defensive?”

“I’m not de--- Okay let’s just end this conversation about him. It doesn’t make sense though. He can easily find a date without forcing a girl and epp! He can ask Blaire the girl who’s always jealous with me and totally head over heels with him.”

“If you say so Honey.”

“So who’s your date then? Is it Nick Cyrus?”

“Nope I’ve heard he already asked Selena Green.”

“So, you just “heard it” you can ask him come—“

I grabbed her hands so we can go out in the Ladies Room and see the cute curly haired Band Vocalist of “The Element” with those pretty brown eyes—Nick Cyrus.

“But Chloe, I – I just can’t go.”

“Miley it’s our last year of high school life! Don’t tell me you’ll just end it up with full of regrets.”

“But I don’t have the full confidence just like you!”

I chuckled.

“Silly girl, leave that all to me.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I love my characters. Comments are much appreciated. thank you.
much love <3