Status: Active

Just the Way You Are

Introducing them

I’m glad I could help my best friend in own my stupid ways. I really loved Miley coz she’s the truest friend I had since 4th grade. She had a long time crush on “The Element” band vocalist Nick, not to mention that Paul Carter is also a part of it.

And since Paul’s family owned half the school’s property , their band had a private room, and its so cool coz it’s located underground. Well there are also other rooms there but the biggest and the nicest one was intended for them.

Their band is quite famous. Many say that it’s because all the band’s four members are handsome.

Nick Cyrus – the vocalist
Paul Carter – the keyboard player
Zach Alexander- the guitarist
Cody Musso – the drummer

One of their best assets also is that they’re all rich. That’s why many girls would really crave for them and you’re like a “Princess” if you’ll date one of them.

Many would thought that I ‘m lucky because Paul asked me to be his date, but saying “Yes” is the dumbest idea I would ever do. I don’t know, it really doesn’t make sense at all. Me dating a popular asshole? Never!

Of course it’s not easy to pass on their area which is an absurd scheme but, I used my charm to let the “guards” – well they are those poor students who wants to be popular also, that’s why they would do whatever the jerks would tell them.

As we headed our way to their private room we saw the stunning brunette smiling as she continues her phone conversation. Who would not stop if you will see the beautiful Selena Green? She’s also one of the most popular students here; in fact a lot of people would say that she’s the perfect friend for me. Yeah, we are friends. She’s nice but since she worked as a teen model, she’s always busy. Anyway she’s intelligent enough, so every time she missed class discussions it’s not that hard for her to cope up.

We continue walking and we pass by her side. We heard a bit about her phone conversation that disheartened Miley.

“Oh yeah, Nick just asked me to be his date. Isn’t it sweet? Pick the best dress for me honey coz after school I’ll surely go there…”

I saw Miley’s face. It’s sad, and the thought of blaming me popped out.

“I’m sorry Miles…”

“It’s okay Chloe. See Nick had a date already..”

I know she’s faking her smile and from her eyes expression I could sense that she’s really disappointed.

Suddenly the bell rang and she ran fast telling me to hurry up also coz we will be late. But I just stood there.

I don’t want my best friend to get hurt.

As much as I hate it, I dialed Paul’s number.

“Hey Paul, meet me at the school’s closest Japanese restaurant, I need to talk to you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
comments and subscription are much appreciated. Thank you :)