Status: Active

Just the Way You Are

The Cold Blooded Casanova

Before he could answer I ended the phone call and headed my way to our next class.
Hope this plan will work.
____________________________________________

Lunch 12:30 pm

Miyoko’s Japanese Restaurant

He came a bit late and when he sat down he just didn’t stop teasing me with his vicious smile.

“So what’s your business with me princess?”

“Don’t call me “princess,” my name is Chloe.”

“Oh, I guess that doesn’t fit you either…”

“Say what!?”

“You know you’re the luckiest girl here in earth coz you have me here alone in this restaurant.”

“What do you want me to do pay for you? I wanna do something for my best friend.”

“Like I care…”

“You should, because if you’ll do me this favor, you can also ask me something.”

He looked me straight in the eyes.

“Deal.”
____________________________________________

Band Practice

“Man, are you really sure about that?!!”

“Of course Zach! So Nick, agree?”

“I’m not so sure Paul. Selena is nice and beautiful. I just can’t replace her immediately; I mean what would she think?”

“Come on Nick, people would think that you’re so cool because you discard Selena Green.”

“I don’t know what’s wrong with you Paul, but I think you did it for Chloe right?”

Paul just ignored Cody. And keep giving Nick his words of wisdom just to say yes.

“Yeah Cody and you know what, Paul is madly in love with her.”

Cody and Zach both laughed loud and slapped their hands together.

“Oh stop that man; you’re not funny at all. Well, I admit I like Chloe but talking about “LOVE” ...
Punch yourselves! She’s just another girl whom I knew admiring me, the only difference is that she plays “Hard to get,” that’s why she’s so challenging.”

“You’re really a cold blooded Casanova Paul.”

Zach said, and Paul just smirked.

“Proudly no one can beat me about that…”

Then Nick’s phone rang…
♠ ♠ ♠
please leave some comments thank you! :D