Status: Active

Just the Way You Are

Still denial

I’m really doing Miley a great favor. Hope she can forgive and thank me. But “being Paul’s date in the homecoming dance” still freaks me out.

I heard my cell phone beep. Paul texted me:

“Call me… xD”

What?!!!

I don’t have choice I called him:

“What now?”

“Ha, is that what I get from my date?”

Gosh he is really arrogant and confident.

“What do you want Paul? Did Nick agree?”

“Yes.”

“Really??!! That’s really great, so what happened to Selena? Did he just ditched her or oh no! Did she know the reason?”

“Woah! Slow down drama queen. Mind thanking me first?”

“Yesterday I was a “princess” and now “drama queen?” Seriously Paul I have my name. Do I
have to spell it for you?”

“You’re still not thanking me.”

This guy really gets on my nerves!

“Oh, thank you so much Paul! I’m insanely happy right now!”

“It’s very funny Chloe.”

“Right! I’m very happy that I wanna jump into my heart’s content!”

“You know what, that’s not a truthful gratitude. I’m doing you a great favor, they even laughed at me when I told them that Nick should choose Miley over Selena. It’s Selena Green we’re talking about. I mean Miley’s cute and pretty too but…”

“Wait, are you saying that Selena is better than Miley?”

“I-I actually don’t mean that.. What I’m trying to say is…”

“Shut up Paul!”

I immediately ended my call. What’s with him? We were on the same school since like 5th. grade. I never actually like him coz of his very jerky attitudes. He likes to use his handsome face, keyboard skills, charming smile, and those very gorgeous light blue eyes….
Wait? Stop, what am I thinking? Crap, this guy keeps pestering my mind!

---

Paul’s Room

What she hung up?

I really planned to tell her this tomorrow, but I can’t help it. I wanna hear her voice and tease her. She’s lucky Selena had an immediate flight in Rome for a five day fashion show that’s why she backed out on Nick’s offer. And because of me Nick finally agreed to date Miley.

Anyway it’s nice to be involved since I got the chance to be Chloe’s date. My ego was offended when she refused my approach to be his date. I really don’t know what she doesn’t like me about me. I’m handsome, rich, and talented and of course smart. I don’t blame myself why many girls chase me.

Suddenly, I caught up myself staring at her name on my call register and it made me smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading, comments and subscriptions are very appreciated :)