The Roxettes

II

There is a ladder. One way will lead to the glorious godly heavens of popularity, the other way will cascade you down to the fathomless pits of social disaster. The Roxettes were perched above the ladder, sitting on the roof. The Roxettes consisted of four members:

Angelica: This girl was the leader of everything. If you are less then halfway down the ladder, do not look at her, do not speak to her, do not breath in her presence. If you do, you will fall off the ladder and die. Angelica was a frenenemy (bffs when together, but secretly hate eachother and bitch about eachother behind one another's backs) of Roxanne. Angelica was always under Roxanne's shadow, until she died. Then Angelica burst with all the popularity she had, and is the second 'Roxanne' of Watergrass High.

Delilah: This girl is 'second in command' and the new frenenemy of Angelica. In fact, all the Roxettes were frenenemies, so there is no need for me to point the fact out anymore. Deiliah is african-american, and has the best fashion-sense of the group.

Heidi: The blonde bimbo of the group. She doesn't know the answer to 2+2 and thinks her cat speaks to her. She is only part of the group because she is unbelievably stunning and a complete slut.

Florence (Flare): She is a feisty south-american who knows how to work her mouth. She won't put up with any shit and does the most painful Chinese-burns in america. She feels she is the most discriminated girl in the group, because the others sometimes find her rough attitude annoying.

The Roxettes, behind their backs, were also called 'The Plastics', 'The Barbies', and 'The Bimbos'. You either worshiped them or hated them. They had copied 'Mean Girls' (Roxanne's favorite movie) by making a Bitch Book. The book was scrawled with juicy gossip and mean remarks. It had a file on every single being who ever passed under the school doors, including the teachers and even the janitor. (Percy, the janitor, was actually really hot. Everyone was sure that Angelica had managed to sleep with him. But that could be just a rumor, then again, who doesn't sleep with Angelica?)

All the girls of The Roxettes were filthy rich and beautiful, and all the guys loved them. So, I think I've told you all the info you need on The Roxettes.

Shall I start the story then?