The Roxettes

III

"I heard that if you rub toilet paper between your boobs they become bigger,"

The gang looked at Heidi, shocked and appalled.

"Oh. My. God. Heidi," Angelica gasped, as if Heidi had just set off an atomic bomb,"Are you really that stupid?"

Heidi looked about aimlessly, wondering what she did wrong.

"No, it's true, isn't it? I read it in a book..." Heidi's voice trailed off.

The gang hung their heads sadly, as if they had just killed a patient. They were sitting at the cafeteria table. Yeah, that's right, it wasn't a cafeteria table, it was the cafeteria table. Brian, Angelica's on-off boyfriend, strode over with a stupid grin splashed across his face.

Brian was the main man of the school, the jock, if you like. He was tall and muscular with oak-wood skin and big, brown, puppy-dog eyes. He had ruffled hair the color of wet sand, and his smile would make any woman go crazy. He was a complete asshole though, full of himself and prancing about thinking he's amazing.

Well, now that I think about it, he was amazing.

"How's my whore?" he said rather loudly, sitting down with a clatter and swinging his bulky arm over Angelica's shoulder.

Angelica giggled, as if it had been more of a compliment then a filthy insult. Flare tutted and picked at her salad. She was a bit sick of Angelica flaunting about with her prize. You see, Flare had caught her ex Paul in bed with Delilah the previous fortnight, and she was still pissed off about it. She was giving Delilah the silent treatment.

"You look sexy to-"

Angelica couldn't even finish her sentence as Brian bowed his head and started eating the face off her. Not literally, of course, but they were having a fiery make-out session. Flare slammed her fork down and pierced them with her stare.

"In the middle of the cafeteria?! C'mon, guys,"

Angelica unglued her mouth and looked at Flare with a don't-you-dare look.

"Excuse me? Well, you're just nagging because your boy-f thought you were too fat and went off with Delilah instead,"

The whole table gasped, in fact, the whole cafeteria gasped. How did the whole cafeteria manage to listen in? Well, there were the Roxettes, anything was worth listening when they were involved. Flare did not even blink at the insult. Delilah looked shamefully down at the ground, her dark cheeks flushing.

"Oh, shut it, Angie. You're legs are broken from opening them too much,"

And with that, Flare stormed out of the room, the whole school watching as she went.

Just another day for The Roxettes.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is like mean girls, before you point it out.

But comments would be nice =)