Status: Completed; Comments, please?; Sixalog?

Silvery-Edged Black Cloud

Preface

Where to begin, where to begin. You know, I’ve done this enough to make you think I know what I’m doing, right? I wish.

Well, Alison had twin girls on November fifteenth. Marilynn Faith Johnson — Mary, for short. Mary’s extremely sweet. She’s a little psychic like her Mother, like all of Alison’s kids for some reason. She’s also a mind-reader like her Dad. Then there’s Alexandria Destiny Melody Johnson — Alison insisted on naming her after me for some weird reason. She refuses to be called anything other than Alec. She’s very sporty like me. She’s like the exact opposite of Mary. They’re both five, I think.

Gosh, Jesse and Scarlett have grown. They’re seven now. They took the news of Mary and Alec surprisingly well. I would’ve surely thought that they would’ve at least been a little irritated by the idea of having new sisters.

Then there’s Kevin … I don’t know what to tell you. He’s been trying to act like everything’s normal. I’ve just gone along with everything. I mean, what am I supposed to do? This is Kevin we’re talking about.

Oh, and I bet you’re wondering about Donovan! Hmm … what to say about him. Oh, I know! He’s gone. Yeah, he hasn’t bothered us once. It’s a little odd …

And me? Well, nothing new. I’m still trying to figure out these prophecies that everyone’s talking about. I mean, why am I known as the “Legendary Melody Jordan Knight”? It’s really annoying that nobody will tell me. Alison won’t even give me one of her classic riddles. Even Jesse, Scarlett, Mary, and Alec know!

Well … once again something bad seemed to happen to me that made me tell you this story. Hmm … maybe Kevin was right. Maybe I do just look for trouble. Because too much seems to happen to me. Eventually you’re going to start realizing this! And when you do … huh. I don’t know what’ll happen.