Status: Completed; Comments, please?; Sixalog?

Silvery-Edged Black Cloud

Chapter Sixteen: This Time, I Mean It

Well, now my hair had twice the amount of streaks as it did. My hair looks like a crazy neon blue, hot pink, silver, purple, and golden blonde mess! But, I love it. Although, you can hardly tell that I’m blonde anymore. Only about two inches of the tips are my natural golden blonde. The rest is streaked and curled so that I have that sassy Rihanna look. I just love her hair!

Anyway, now that we’ve talked about my hair, it’s time to get back to present day. I’m walking down the hallways like every other day, when I see Josh. Now, why am I crying in a bathroom stall, you may be wondering? Because Josh was making-out with some slut.

I could’ve sworn I was over him. Damn him. He’s going to pay. I’ll make sure of it. If it’s the last thing I’ll do, I’ll make him pay.

♠ ♣ ♠

As the classes went by, I tried to focus on them. But, Josh and that slut kept popping up in my mind. I chew a bit on my pencil, something I’ve never done before. I spit it out, trying to focus on the boring lecture at hand. Gosh, it’s so boring. I really just want to start planning on making Josh pay.

“Melody,” Mr. Evans says, waving a hand in my face, “Are you okay?”

“Umm … yeah.” I look around, noticing as everyone started leaving. I gather my books, already heading toward my next class. I still think my life sucks.

♠ ♣ ♠

I sit alone in my room, late at night. Jesse, Scarlett, Mary, and Alec have been staying here with me since we got back. Not that I mind. They’re all asleep, right upstairs above me.

I stared blankly at my reflection in the mirror directly across the room from where I sat on my bed. I pick up pieces of my silver, blue, purple, and pink curly hair, looking almost as if I were fluffing it up. I chew on my lip, really wondering whether it was a good idea to dye it such odd colors. Maybe Kevin was right. Maybe my hair really does look ridiculous. No, you’re just being silly, Melody, I think, shaking my head. I really did like my hair like this. But, was it worth it? Was it worth all the trouble?

I roll my eyes at myself. Look at me! I’m going through all this trouble just to show that I’m over Josh! Although, I love my new hair and clothes. No point in lying to you. But, was it worth it?

Gosh, I’m confusing myself! I love Josh, but I might also love Kevin. It’s just so hard to tell with him! Just earlier today we got in an argument about whether or not it was a good idea to go visit Alison. Kevin kept saying, “Who knows what her and Martin are doing!” While, of course, my argument was, “Alison can take care of herself. Besides that, why would Martin try to do anything.” Which then led to Kevin giving me a million crappy reasons. Seriously, one second I could tell anyone that I love him; then the next I just want to kill him. He’s just so damn frustrating!

I just need some time away. Too much is happening at once. I’m an idiot to think that I could handle all this. The break-up, the rumors, school, cheerleading, Josh — just in general, Kevin — I think you know where I’m going with this one, Alison, and all of her damn kids; it’s just too much! I’m about to explode from the stress of it all! I need to find myself somewhere in this mess, too, after all.

Well, that settles it. I’m leaving.
♠ ♠ ♠
Melody's new look: Part 2 <<<<< That's probably some stuff that you'll hear about later on.
Also, be sure to check out the character-thingy! I posted a pic of Melody with her new-Rihanna-streaked-hair. I really think y'all will like it.