Status: Active; Comments, please?; I'm sorry to say that I have to take a break. I'm kind of running short on the attention-span to actually get anything done for this story. Sorry, again.

The Perfect Storm

Preface

Image
Donovan had brought me back to Fallen. I truly owed him. He had saved me … from whatever that was!

The first thing I remember when I was back on Fallen was Kevin. Why? You may be wondering. Because he kissed me! Talk about a friendly greeting. Oh, and he said, “I love you.” Wondering what I did? I kissed him.

We’re kind of dating. It’s not official, but nobody hits on us anymore. We hold hands, make-out just about every chance we get, say “I love you”, and a whole lot more that makes us seem like a couple. What’s missing? The actual dates. Not that I’m complaining. Okay, yeah, I am. I love him, but would it kill him to take me somewhere? No joking about how he’s already dead, people!

Oh, and I forgot to mention this! Donovan’s now one of us. Kind of. Alison’s using the whole “he’s the father of my children” for Kevin and the boys. For the girls, “he was my first”, which works for me.

Well, you’ll get to hear about how Kevin’s my kind-of-boyfriend, the odd creature that attacked me, and all of our struggles to not kill Donovan. Nice life I’ve got, right? I’m not being sarcastic. Mainly because I’m making out with Kevin while telling you this.