Status: Who knows?

You Just Don't Know What the Future Holds

The Big Day

Erin's POV
"Bye, Joey, see you tomorrow!" I said, hugging him. "Bye, babe, I love you." He hugged back. "Come on, Joe, let's go." Nick ordered for the tenth time. "I think we are going to have to pry them away from each other!" Staci laughed.
"Maybe..." Nick said and started to tug Joe away.
Joe just glared at Nick and kissed my cheek. "Bye!" Joe waved as he was being dragged towards the door. "Awww, don't be upset; its ok! You get to bang him in a day!" Staci tried to confort me. "Wow, you and Curly are too much alike...Its scary!" I scoffed. "Aww, thanks, Jersey! I taught her how to be my bad little sl-" Nick started was cut off. "NICHOLAS! SHUT IT!" Staci ordered. Joe and I looked at each other and tried not to laugh. Then Nick walked over to Staci and started to make out with her. "Goodbye, Curly!" I exclaimed, pulling him away from her. He frowned and walked out the door with Joe. --- "Here, you can sleep in Joe's bed tonight." I said, handing her a few blankets and an extra pillow. "Um, no. I'd rather sleep on the couch...Who knows what you two did on that thing." She chuckled and walked downstairs. "Ugh, we didn't do anything on there, OK? Goodnight." I called from the top of the stairs. "Yeah, yeah. Night." She said back. I guess I'll just sleep in Joe's bed tonight then... I walked into his room only to find a note on the pillow: "Erin, I figured Staci wouldn't want to sleep here and you would but just grab a t-shirt of mine and some shorts and sleep in your bed, it's comfier. I'll see you tomorrow! I love you. Love, Joey ♥" So I did what I was told and slept in my own bed. Joe's POV "Ready to get married?" Nick asked. "Yup." I answered. "Nervous?" I nodded, "Just a bit." "Don't be! Seriously, what is there to be nervous about?!" He inquired. "Everything!" I said. "Well don't be." He shrugged like it was nothing. "What if she doesn't go?! What if she's not ready to be married and just leaves me?!" I questioned. "Joe, she's so in love with you, she would never leave you and she's excited to be married so stop worrying...it'll all be fine." He stated. "Ok..." I nodded. Erin's POV (April 16, 2018) "Remember: it'll go by so fast, don't be nervous." Staci said right before she started to walk. I slipped my arm through my stepfather's as soon as the flower girls and the ring bearer, Zoey and my little siblings (Alyssa and Jayden), made their way down. There were about a billion and one butterflies in my stomach as I walked down the aisle. I smiled at Joe as I walked and tried not to look too nervous as my stepfather handed me off. ~~~ "Do you, Joseph Adam, take Erin Elizabeth to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, through sickness and in heath, for as long as you both shall live?" Mr. Jonas asked, seeing as he was marrying us. "I do." Joe answered and smiled at me. "Do you, Erin Elizabeth, take Joseph Adam to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, through sickness and in heath, for as long as you both shall live?" Mr. Jonas asked. "I do." I nodded and smiled at Joe. "By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride." Mr. Jonas announced. So we kissed, officially married. ~~~ "And now, for the first time together as husband and wife, " (insert "Faithfully" lyrics) "Highway run, Into the midnight sun. Wheels go round and round, On my mind. Restless hearts, Sleep alone tonight. Sending all my love, Along the wire. They say that the road ain't no place to start a family, Right down the line it's been you and me. And loving a music man ain't always what it's s'posed to be. Oh girl, you stand by me. I'm forever yours, Faithfully. Circus life, Under the big top world. We all need the clowns, To make us smile. Through space and time, Always another shore, Wondering where I am, Lost without you. And bein' apart ain't easy on this love affair. Two stangers meant to fall in love again. I get the joy of rediscovering you. Oh girl, you stand by me. I'm forever yours, Faithfully. Woahhhh, woahhhh, wooooooahhhh. Faithfully. I'm still yours. I'm forever yours. Forever yours. Faithfully!" Journey sung, 'Faithfully,' the song Joe and I picked because it seemed to fit us perfectly. --- "Its official, we are on our Honeymoon!" Joe stated as we stepped into our suite at the ME hotel in Cancun, Mexico. "Yup! Isn't it exciting?!" I questioned, "Like it's finally here, we are finally married and can do whatever." "It did seem to take forever to get here, didn't it? The wedding, I mean." Joe asked. "Yes! It was like time kept dragging on as slowly as possible!" I rolle my eyes. "I think it was worth the wait, though." He smiled. "Me, too." I said and kissed his cheek. "So, whaddya wanna do?" He asked. "I don't know..." My voice trailed off and Joe lifted his eyebrows in confusion. "What do you want to do?" I asked him. "Watch a movie and cuddle." He stated. "Good idea!" I said, "Which one?" "'The Hangover,' you know, 'cuz Sunday was sort of like that." He chuckled. "OK." I laughed with him. Then he walked over to his suitcase, pulled the movie out, and put it in the Blue-Ray player. While he did that, I grabbed my pillow and sat on the couch. "Crap. We don't have popcorn!" He frowned. "We don't need any." I shrugged. "Yeah we do! I always watch this movie while eating popcorn!" He stated. "Fine then YOU can go out and buy some, since YOU want it so badly." I said. "Fine, do you want anything?" He inquired. "Nope, just for you to hurry up." I smiled a cheesy smile. "OK, I'll be right back, you stay here and do whatever." He ordered. "K bye." I stated and he kissed my cheek before leaving. While he was gone, I thought about our wedding. And the recption, even though, most of it was very cliche. I don't care, though, I had the best time! "Back!" Joe announced. "Already?!" I was shocked. "Yup...Miss me?!" He asked. "Of course I did." I said, rolling my eyes. "OK, let's just watch the movie." He said, popping the popcorn and then plopping down next to me on the couch. --- "Let's go walk on the beach!" I suggested after dinner the next night. "Alright." Joe agreed. When we got to the beach, the sky was like a painting; so many beautiful colors mixed together to create a masterpiece. We walked by the shoreline for a while, letting the waves crash at our feet. "The beach is so peaceful." Joe said, as we sat on the sand and watched the sun set. "Yeah, it is. I love the way the waves crash and how soothing it is when they do." I added. "Yeah me, too...but one thing I don't like is that it's so public and those annoying paparazzi always seem to find you." He stated, squinting over by a tree where I saw a few flashes from a camera go off. "I forgot about them." I frowned. "Don't be upset, they aren't that bad." He reassured me. "I know, but they are going to want to know EVERYTHING!!" I sighed. "You'll get used them bugging you; but I'll be here to shoo them away, I promise." He smiled and kissed my cheek. "OK. Do you wanna go back even though it's only been like two minutes?" I asked. "Sure we have tons of time to be down here." He stood up and helped me up, as well. As we walked back, I looked up at the stars and many different constellations you could form if you had a marker and could draw on the sky. It reminded my of how much I loved nature and it's perfectness. So, when we got back to the hotel, I grabbed Joe's Poloroid and my Kodak camera and took a few shots of the beach and the sky. "Its so beautiful out tonight!" I said. "Almost as beautiful as you!" He winked. "Nah the sky is so much prettier than me." I countered. "I don't think so." He remarked. "You're just saying that." I looked away. He lightly grabbed my shoulder making me face him and then cupped my cheek with one hand, "I'm not just saying that, Erin. I love you more than anything and think you are amazingly beautiful. I wouldn't tell you that you were if I didn't mean it. You know that." I just looked into his eyes and nodded, "Thanks, Joey. I love you, too." "I know." He smirked and kissed me. "Movie?" I asked. "Nah, I have something else in mind." He said and started to kiss me.