Status: Who knows?

You Just Don't Know What the Future Holds

Together Again

~A WEEK LATER~ I heard keys turn in the door so I ran to it. "JOEY!" I yelled and hugged him. "ERIN!" He yelled and kissed me, while shutting the door. "I missed you so much!" I said. "I missed you, too!" He hugged me again. We just stood there hugging for a while. "How was tour?" I asked when we made our way to the couch. "It was OK. We were all depressed that you girls couldn't come, though." He answered. "Aw." "How was it here?" "Lonely. But I hung out with Dani, Staci, and Zoey a lot so it wasn't that bad." "Oh, good." "Yeah...We saw your E! interview!" "You did? And?" "I can't wait for our trip, but I think you're right, we should start trying for a kid soon..." "Really?!" "Yeah." "How about right now?" He smirked and started to kiss me. I pushed him off, "Not on the couch!" "Fine!" He stated, lifted me up over his shoulder, and walked up to our bedroom. "Jeez, you're home for barely an hour and you're already attacking me!" I stated when he sat me down on our bed. "Yeah, I missed you!" He started to kiss me again. "I missed you, too, but I...uh...didn't eat dinner yet!" I tried to avoid what was bound to happen because although I missed him, I was just not in the mood. "After." He stated and climbed on top of me. "No, Joe, we can do this after." I said. "Nooooooo." He whined. "Yes!" I crawled out from under him. "Ugh, fine, you're no fun." He stated. "Excuse me?" I asked and turned around. "You heard me: You're. No. Fun." He squinted his eyes. "Oh, yeah?" I questioned. "Mmmmhhhhmmmm." He nodded. "Well than I guess I'm too boring for you to ever get any." "That's not fair! You know I'm kidding." "Do I?" "Yes!" "Are you sure?!" "ERIN!" "JOE!" "Ugh." "Haha! I win!" "No you don't! It's not over yet." "Yeah, actually, it is." I said and walked downstairs. Joe wasn't too happy and meant that it wasn't over because later he attacked me on the couch while we were watching T.V. Then I got back at him by making him clean the couch. And because he's a male and has to win everything, I predict that he's going to try to get back at me soon...I just don't know when... Joe's POV "Australia, wow! How...far away." Nick pointed out. "That's sort of the point." I mentioned. "Oh..." "Yup." "So, Joey, Erin doesn't want kids?" Staci asked. "Not now but I'm changing her mind." I answered. "Oh really?!" She chuckled. "Sort of." Erin shrugged. "Well that's cool...Do you guys prefer a certain gender?" Nick asked. "We don't care, really. All that matters is that it's healthy." I answered, "What about you guys?" "We want a set of twins; one of each." Staci answered. "Aw, I always wanted a twin!" Erin stated. "Did you guys know that there's a myth that most people who are left handed, had a twin that died in the womb?!" I asked. They all gave me a weird look. "What? It's a myth!" I said. "Anyways....have fun on your vacation." Nick stated, still looking skepticly at me, though. "We will." I smirked and Erin smacked my arm. "Oh god..." He shook his head. "What?! At least we aren't as bad as you! We don't do it in our cars or the family jet or Kevin's bathroom or in every room in the friggin' apartmet." I defended us. "Well you should, it's fun!" He winked at Staci who rolled her eyes. "Nick, shut up." She ordered. "Fine." He pouted. "So, enjoy your vacation, and maybe, just maybe, going off birth control might help you get pregnant...but that's just a thought." Staci joked. "Yeah." Erin glared at her with a look that said 'shut it.' --- When we finally got to Australia, we walked on the beach for a while. After that we just chilled in our hotel room (which was more like a small apartment!) because we were both tired from the jet lag. Seriously, a fifteen hour time difference is insane. But this vacation is just a really good way to escape. Even though, so far, (knock on wood) we have nothing that really needs escaping. The next morning we went shopping, then out for lunch, then we spent a lot of time at the beach; we even had dinner on there and after that, we watched the sun set and went back to our room. "Having fun?" I asked. "Yes, this vacation is amazing!" She smiled. "Like you!" I winked and she laughed. I hugged her and she kissed me. I intensified the kiss and picked her up, then I gently laid her on the bed and shut the double doors to the bedroom. Next, I got on the bed and crawled on top of her. She started to kiss me and rolled us over so she was straddling me, then she took my shirt off without breaking the kiss. So, I wound my hands around her waist, took her shirt off, and rolled us over so I was on top again. Looks like I win.