Booze, Bongs and Boobs.

Prologue

The strobe lights were flashing quickly. I saw the outlines of people dancing in the club. I could hear the bass pump through the floor under my feet. I had a perfect view on top of the counter.

The scene was so sexy. The club was a higher end club. The walls were all mirrors, so the club appeared to be twice as big with twice as many people. The pillars were actually fish tanks with neon lights glowing underneath. The people were dressed nicely. The girls has cute little clubbing dresses, nothing too skanky like at the bars I had been into.

The bar was also a fish tank, which meant I probably shouldn’t be dancing on it, but with the strobe lights moving it was like my body was having convulsions. I couldn’t stop. I could feel my blood just under my skin; it felt like it was on fire. That feeling was most likely all of the alcohol I had consumed in the last hour.

I had guys from all over the club watching me as I swayed my hips back and forth in the cute little black skirt I was wearing. Then suddenly paradise was melting away. The music slowly blurred down and then I saw her.

She has traditional woman’s body with curves in all the right places. She was wearing a pencil skirt and her hair pulled back into a tight bun. She has her little Sarah Palin glasses perched on her nose. Oh Shit.

I tried to jump down from the bar, but ended up stumbling. I felt myself falling down but thankfully I landed on some random guy. He was not nearly as relieved as I was, I could hear him groaning underneath.

I stayed where I was. What was the point of trying to run anyways? She was already knew I had snuck out and was here. She walked over to me and stared at me,

“This is the last straw,” she screamed. I could feel her anger pouring out from her. Opps. I really over did it this time. I attempted to stand up and slurred,

“Mrs. Wiley. I really think we should talk this over.”

She grabbed my arm with her death grip and yanked me out of the club. It was embarrassing to be taken away from the most awesomest club ever by the snooty head Mistress of the boarding school up the hill.

Now everyone knows I am underage. Ugh. She opened her little silver Lexus door and basically threw me in the car.

I peered out the window as I heard the music vamp up and the strobe lights flash again. The party would continue without me.

Just like it always has.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am rewriting this story because I feel that my writing abilities have increased greatly and I got other great ideas to help enhance this story.

Hope you like it. Comments?