Status: Ongoing :)

I'd Love You to Feel the Same as I Do Because It's High Tide, Baby

Ian + Sean POV

Ian POV

He has been in there for just over two hours now, It shouldn't have taken this long, Somethings happened to him, I just know it has, Something has gone wrong. I shuddered at the thoughts that passed freely through my mind. What if something had gone wrong? Could I honestly tell myself that everything would be ok in a world where I could no longer hold Sean or hear his care-free laugh flow into my ears when he spoke his honest oppinion. I'm a mess without him now and it's only been a few hours. But what if he... What if he is de- I couldn't finish the thought, a tear glazed my cheek and fell to the floor as I looked down, ashamed of the fact that I was the one crying when Sean was in agony. Guilt pulsing through my veins because all I could think about was how difficult this was for me and how much more difficult it would be without him. I shook my head as a hand squeezed my shoulder, I turned my head to find Lee wearing a sympathetic look with his head tilted to one side.
"You okay mate?" My gaze met the floor again, I couldn't tell him how selfish I was being.
"No, not really"
"Look, he is going to be fine, the doc-"
"How do you know that Lee? What if he isn't fine? What if he won't ever be fine? What if- What if they fuck something up and he- he- he doesn't make it" the wall that was holding my tears back finally cracked and shattered allowing my tears to crash freely down my face in desperation and pain. Lee shuffled himself closer and wrapped his arm around my shoulders as I buried my face in his chest and sobbed harder. He spoke again, softly this time.
"Hey, come on, the doctors know what they are doing, they won't let that happen" He chuckled slightly before continuing "Besides, where is your faith in Sean? That guy is accident prone and he is still up and walking. Don't you remember the time he impailed himself in the forehead because he mis-judged that mic swing?"
I had to laugh at that, I remember the face he pulled when he told me what had happened, he had such a childish face that was pulled into a pout. All he said was "Ian... I got a boo-boo" I was immediately at his side clean up his wound which had left a rather large dent in his head. Abruptly I was snapped out of my daydream by a pair of hands lightly quaking on my shoulders. Lee's voice became prominant again.
"Ian, the doctors here"
That snapped me out of it and my face fell 'Oh god' I couldn't decide if I wanted to hear the news or not. Lee's grip tightened on my shoulder as the doctor spoke.
"Are you here with Mr. Sean Smith?" All I could do was nod, the lump in my throat meant that attempting to speak would have been pointless. The doctor smiles, surely that was a good sign?
"You have nothing to worry about, there were a few complications with the surgery, but your friend is a real fighter" I let my head fall against Lee as a sigh of relief escaped throughy lips. He was ok. I looked at the doctor who saw I had been crying, I must have looked awful, he took a few short steps and crouched near me.
"Are you close with the patient?"
I nodded again.
"Would you like to see him? I'm not really supposed to but I can tell you have been in a lot of distress"
"Please" Was all I could manage before I stood up and followed the doctor out of the room, glancing over my shoulder to meet the reassuring nods and glances of my bandmates.

Sean POV

I let my eyes drift open, blinking repeatedly until my vision became clear, but even when I could see my surroundings properly I still remained confused.
"W-Where am I?" No reply came so I assumed I was alone.
I glanced around to see if the room gave any clues as to where I was. Blue curtains draped around me, Plain White ceiling, An unmistakable stench that filled the air around me. And the most obvious, the IV that was protruding from my arm. I groaned, wondering what stupid stunt I had pulled this time and wondering how it had backfired.
"I never learn" I chuckled.
I felt numb, but I knew it was only due to the drip that was flowing through me, it was probably the reason I felt so happy too, but I still couldn't remember what had happened to hospitalise me in the first place.

The curtain on front of me moved an I heard, who I can only assume was my doctor, say "He is in here, he may be asleep though, if he is, try not to wake him"
The blue drapes were ripped back and I blinked furiously and sealed my eyes shut due to the sudden light that came from the excessive windows that lay dormant behind the curtains. I heard a few steps and the sound of the curtains closing again so I slowly opened my eyes.
"Sean?" Came a familiar voice that made my head and my heart flutter "Sean, are you awake?"
I opened my eyes and nodded, allowing a huge grin to spread across my face, he looked like he hadn't slept for weeks, the colour was drained from his face and his eyes made it obvious he had been crying, yet he still looked as gorgeous as ever. He stepped across the room and sat in the chair next to my bed, I yearned to touch his soft skin so I reached out for him. He glanced at me and smiled before willingly placing his head on the empty piece of matress next to me allowing my fingers to brush through his hair.
"So come on, what stupid stunt did I do wrong this time" I chuckled, Ian sat up wearing a puzzled expression
"You- You don't remember what happened?"
"Nope, Which makes me think it has something to do with my head?" Ian shook his head.
"It wasn't what you did, It was what I did. And we got caught"
I pondered this for a second.
"Something that you did... But we got caught? Do explain"
Ian turned his gaze to the floor before continuing, I swear I saw him blushing. I tilted my head as I waited for an answer
"I- I- I have no idea how to say this" He chuckled, bit his lip, looked directly at me and continued "Basically, We- You me and the rest of the bands, went out for pizza last night and it was just, a general night out, but then our hands met when we both went to get the same slice of pizza and-" he looked up at me during a phase of blushing, which naturally made me blush harder, he chuckled "You had that exact reaction and decided to excuse yourself to the bathroom-" I gasped, I remembered it all. The kiss, being caught, Ivy. I remembered every last detail, but all I could think about was the kiss that me and Ian had shared before being interupted. Ian was looking at me with confusion in his eyes so I decided to let him know what I was thinking.
"So, that was some kiss huh?" I beamed as Ian flushed a deep shade of red.
"It really was" came his reply, I wanted to taste him again though, I get like once wasn't enough, so I played up my 'amnesia' just a little bit.
"But, I'm having a bit of a tough time remembering all of the details" I pouted "care to refresh my memory?" I grinned cheekily as he blushed and grinned back.
"I'd be more than happy too" he winked as he leaned closer to my lips.

Time seemed to slow down so I took the opportunity to absorb everything that was going on, how Ian's hazel eyes became excited, then cautious, then nervous, before returning to excited again, his sweet scent replacing every vile hospital smell that was bothering me before, the room was silent except for the sound of our breathing syncronising with each others as his lips finally met mine. He used the perfect amount of pressure, firm but not enough to hurt me, just enough to make me pull him closer as we moved together as one our breath colliding and increasing dramatically, especially mine as Ian had just knotted his fingers in my hair. His tongue snaked into my mouth, pausing to trace my bottom lip before enticing my tastebuds and bringing a whole new taste into my mouth, making a small moan escape from the back of my mouth unintentionally, which Ian didn't seem to mind as I felt his lips turn upward at the sound. His own tongue submissed to mine when I finally decided to explore his mouth, leaving nothing un-touched. The smile I felt reassured me that I was doing a good job, so I smiled in return as his hands continued to stroke my hair. His tongue fought back then, fighting for the dominance which it eventually gained willingly, our heartbeats and breathing increasing by the second as Ian traced my tongue once again, making me moan.

"Heh-Hem!" came a loud cough from the corner of the 'room' making me jump and bite down on the tongue in my mouth, making Ian groan in discomfort "Hope I'm not interupting anything" smirked Stu as I glanced at him with guilt all over my face. He chuckled and continued "I mean, seriously guys, I know hospitals are sterile or whatever, but there are kids being born in this building guys" he winked "have some class"
Ian said nothing, he was sit in his chair stroking where I had biten him to make sure it wasn't bleeding, he looked so comical.
"Your just jealous Stu" I replied grinning, Stu raised his eyebrows sarcasticly and looked at Ian unconvinced. Ian meanwhile, was going crosseyed trying to look at his tongue, which was sticking out as far as Ian could make it.
"Sure" Stu said, his voice full of sarcasm "Anyway, I dunno if you guys noticed the time during your little smooching session, but the visiting hours are almost over and we're heading off until tomorrow, Ian are you coming or staying?" Stu stated, turning his attention to Ian, who was still cross-eyed.
"Shtaying" He slurred making us all laugh.
"As if I had to ask" Stu rolled his eyes before turning around "Get well soon Sean, and I hope you enjoy hoovering eachothers faces" He made a sucking noise before walking out, making us both giggle.

Ian looked me in the eye before placing a kiss on my forehead.
"It's late" He glanced at the clock "You should get some rest"
I nodded.
"I'll still be here when you wake up" He chuckled making me smile, I love the sound of his laugh.
"You better be!" I stated with mock shock.
He grinned "You never know, I could run off with another man" He winked
I pouted and pushed him away, pretending to cry into my pillow. He pulled me back into his arms and just held me, making me feel extreamly secure. He let me go and left a gentle kiss on my lips before resting his head on my chest.
"G'nite Ian" I whispered.
"Goodnight -pause- My Sean" He reply making my heart skip a beat with the way he made me his by saying my Sean.
♠ ♠ ♠
No motivation at all >< but I made up for it with a really long chapter ^^
Plus Mibba deleted half my chapter >>
Thanks to all my 10 subscribers <3 ily all
Comments mean faster updates <3