The MG's

The meeting

I came to Oklahoma from Texas when i was six. I go to Tulsa middle school now but when i first came here i went to the elementary school. There have always been these three girls that are like sisters, they call themselves The MG's. It stands for Magnificant Girls. The leader of the "group" (what my mom makes me call it) is AnnaBeth. AnnaBeth is a brunette but always acts like a blonde. She loves fashion and her toy poodle, Princess. She really gets on me and my best friend Penelipe's nerves. Then she has her "BFF's" who i think don't really like her, but thats another story. There names are Amanda and Abigal, all their names start with a A u see, while Penelipe and me both start with a P since my name is Phoebe. Amanda is a true blonde and acts like one too, she like hates sports but loves theatre and singing. she always sings in the bathroom and stuff and its really annoying. Its only annoying because she is a really good singer. Then there is Abigal who again is a true blonde and act like one. She is a really, really good athlete. And she always rubs it into everyone elses faces whenever she wins, which she always does. The worst part of all is that AnnaBeth lives right next door to me and all three of them are at her house everyday after school. This has been going on since kindrgarden and im in fifth grade now. Here is where my story begins.
As Penelipe were on are way to are first class, we saw the MG's. "Poopelipe move" yelled AnnaBeth and the other girls just giggled and snorted, jerks. They called Penelipe that because she always smelled bad. But they didnt know the real reason why she did, but i did. Penelipe was poor, she couldnt shower everyday like the rest of us, only once or twice a week. "She said move!" yelled Abigal. Then Amanda pushed her to the ground, and she landed on my foot. Now Penelipe isnt as thin as me or as good sized as the MG's she is a little larger than most girls and her landing on my feet hurt...... a lot. "Well we dont want to be late for class, right girls, lets go" said AnnaBeth. Luckly stepping over Penlipe they went off to class. "Come on Penelipe lets go to class we dont want to get bad seats or be late. Are you okay? I asked. "Oh ya im okay, you dont have to worry 'bout me Phoebe, I've delt with it my whole life i have always been a little bit bigger and always been picked on. Come on lets get to class."