The MG's

The Torture begins

Since it was the end of the day we took the bus home. The MG's took the bus too but they always sat in the way back, because it was the only seat that three people were aloughed to sit in. I always sit next to penelipe. The bus stopped right in front of my and house and Penlipe and i got off, followed by the MG's. "you wanna go to the park Penelipe?" I asked. "sure." As we walked to the park we talked about the park. It was a cruddy park that had no slides or swings. well it had them but they weren't usable. All the swings were broken and the slides were cracked. So mostly we just sat on the spinny thing and talked. "Why do u think that the MG's dont like me and call me Poopelipe." i dont think she realizes that she smell that bad. " i dont know." Then we saw them. "Hey losers" abigal said in a snotty tone. "Abigal SHUTUP!" screamed AnnaBeth. "You are so annoying sometimes, i mean you never shutup." "Now you know how we feel about you three." i said under my breath. "Did u say something Phoebe?" asked Amanda. I didnt answer, i was like that i was a quiet smart skinny girl with black hair, and nice and short. I am so indifferent i always thought. And i still do think that, no matter how hard i try im always so.... so.....ugly. " ok well whatever we just wanted to ask you guys if you wanted to come to my sleepover, this coming Friday right after school. It would be so much fun, do you guys think you can come?" Aske AnnaBeth. I knew something was up why would she ever invite us anywhere. They hated us. I knew that thye were gonna do something there that i would regret, but right when i was about to say no. "Oh my gosh, we would love too!" said Penelipe in the most excited voice in the world. "But i dont wanna go Penelipe" I said hoping that she would understand. "Well why not Phoebe it sounds like so much fun." Penelipe said sounding a little disapointed, i guess she didnt see through there niceness. "because i just dont want to." I said kinda meanly. 'Well you two better make up your minds because we need to know by tomarrow. Right girls?" AnnaBeth said, and the girls nodded their precious little heads. They walked away together giggling like they were coming up with some meniacl plan to torture Penelipe and I if we actually were gonna go to their silly little sleepover, which we werent going to, or atleast i wasnt. "well why cant you just do this one thing for me phoebe. I mean arent i your best friend. A true, true best friend would do this for me. im going , whether you are or not." and then she walked away, all alone. But she only does live right around the block so i dont really have to worry about her. These are the times that I really miss my dad. h eided about two years ago in a car accident with my brother Michael. my brother is still alive he just broke his arm. I also have a sister named Lexie. She is twenty-one now though. Im the only one that lives in my house now besides my mom, who works til' eight p.m. I get really, really lonely all by myself.