One Less Lonely Girl.

Graceful monkey

I was in utter shock.......I was going to see guns n roses, my favourite band of all time!!
and meet AXL ROSE!!!
Becca tried to help me compose myself, but it was no use, I ran out onto the scaffolding
and screamed to the world... then came back inside, to find Becca looking very annoyed
I walked slowly over to the fridge to retrieve a can of pepsi, avoiding Becca at all costs.
''no way!! all you need now is a can of pepsi!!! NO!!''
i jumped and complied with her demands and made my way to the tv, i had a plan.. there is two things that will make Becca allow me to get pepsi
1: If im sad
2.... Eye of the Tiger
I put my ipod on the speakers at let it play, Beccas mood changed the second she heard the opening riff, and began to do our dance (yeah we are sad people)
so while she was pre-occupied i slowly snook over to the fridge and gulped down a can of pepsi, and then quickly returned to finish the dance, My attention was then brought to a commercial on tv.. ''Guns N Roses live 20th of november'' Thats today!
There was then a knock on the door, and Axl let himself in,
''ready to go?'' He asked
''Em..what??'' I asked, very confused
''The concert? Axl Rose?''
''Is that now?! you never told me!'' I said very loudly
'' I put in on a piece of paper in your hobo coat!''
this dude has an obcession with writing notes..
''ok dont panic.. il go get changed, give me ten minutes'' I said frantically as i darted upstairs.
I changed into my ripped jeans and Axl rose tshirt, not the most flattering items of clothing i own, but it would do.. i quickly decided whether to wear a bandana or hat, i grabbed my bandana ran down stairs got my money and my hobo coat ran to the fridge gulped another can of pepsi and went back to axl, until now i was totally unaware that becca was still dancing away.... so i tried to get her out of the trance ''why dont you ask justin over while we're gone?''
''JUSTIN, wow was i still dancing? em yeah justin yeah ok! enjoy the concert! say hey to axl for me!''
'' i smiled and exited with Axl''
We arrived at the arena and showed our tickets and backstage passes to the bouncers, and made our way inside, little did i know we were getting in front row!.. this day couldnt get much better!
The concert began.. and they played for 2 and a half hours, playing all my favourites!!
Axl endured a few beer bottles to head and jumped into the crowd a few times.. but all was well!
When they played ''Sweet Child O' Mine'' I couldnt help myself...
'I whispered to Axl what i was planning to do
''HELL YEAH, GO FOR IT!'' was his reply, could not have asked for a better one!
so i got up on axl's shoulders and jumped on the crowd only to be caught by 100 hands
I was moved closer and closer to the stage, until axl..axl ROSE saw..
''Hey! you! What the hell are you doing? wait.. your a girl!! come on up here!!'' He called from the stage, I couldnt believe my ears, I made my way up to the stage, and eventually got on to it. Axl came over to me, and started talking to me... ME
''So whats your name?''
''em...sophie''
''And who are you with this fine night?''
''em.. my boyfriend!''
''Oh..really..whats his name?''
I didnt want to tell him in case he went hostile.... it was the same name after all..
''em....... A.....xl''
''Really?? Must be a fine chap if he shares my name!! well sophie nice talking to you, if you want to do the honour of stage diving?''
do i ever? was there need to ask that??
I darted for the crowd and again i was caught by 1000 hands, and landed my feet beside Axl's who had a look of such asstonishment on his face.. jealous much?!
When the concert ended, we headed for the backstage area, which had about 15 people already there... We decided not to mingle, as most of them looked pissed or stoned, and i just left Becca.. (nah.. becca's not a stoner :P)
after about 15 minutes the band flew in, Axl rose recognised me instantly
''HEY, the stage diver!!'' i was more than happy with the newly deemed nickname!
he approached me and Axl
''So? your the namesharer?, keeping us axl's alive?''
''yeah, i guess so..'' My Axl looked like he could have died!
''Sophie, I wanted to give you these, for keeping the show alive''
He handed me his bandana and ozzy osbourne sunglasses
I held them in my hands and glared at them for a few moments in amazment
''eh...thank you, sooo much!!. the show was amazing, you guys were great!''
''Cheers Soph, well we'll see you soon'' Axl made his final remark waved and retured to the rest of the band at the bar.
We also decided to call it a night and made our way back home, we reached the appartment, and both of us got the smell of smoke... we ran up to the appartment and burst through the doors into the smoke filled room.
It started to clear when i opened the door, so i could see two silloetes in the kitchen
Becca and Justin.
''WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED??'' I screamed
''well....em.... i found gracefull monkey (a small stuffed monkey with magnets in its hands and feet) and me and justin just wanted to see if it could be graceful in the microwave...with it on...at full heat...em... maybe not the best idea...'' Becca explained.
''You think???'' I answered frustrated
Justin and Axl could tell it was time for them to leave so they said there goodbyes i thanked axl again for the concert and they were off..
I went and sat on the couch
''so how was the concert?'' Becca asked trying to get herself off the hook
''nothing unusal... crowd surfed to the stage had a conversation with axl rose on stage, stage dived.. went back stage, had another conversation with axl rose, and he gave me his bandana and ozzy osbourne glasses''
''well.... that sounds eventful''