One Less Lonely Girl.

The streets of BrookHaven

'' Ok, well according to my sources Justin will be at ridgedale park in half an hour'' I was amazed at Beccas ability to know more about this dude than her own self!
''Ok then'' I answered with great enthusism. ''And how do we get there?'' I asked hoping Becca would have some sort of a positive answer, But no of course not. ''I havent the slightest clue'' she answered.
We scowered the map for what seemed like hours, Eventually I saw a thumb land on the piece of paper, over ridgedale park. ''THERE IT IS!!!'' I could have sworn I saw some people duck and cover around us in reaction to Becca's excitement.
I started looking at the journey we had to make... so many twists and turns, I became dizzy just looking at it! after about 20 minutes of walking, we had both realised to our utmost displeasure that we had become lost.
''Great!'' I shouted, ''trust you to convince me to use a map that you found at the back of a cereal box! you really trust that frosties tiger too much!'' ''No is not the time to complain about my mistake... and dont you dare bring that tiger into this!'' becca answered with such anger and frustration, I never said another word.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOOHOO FOR FROSTIES!