One Less Lonely Girl.

answers

I had made myself comfortable lying on axl’s shoulder, I looked over to becca who had tried ringing and texting Justin from the chopper but there is never an answer or reply. She was starting to get worried.
‘’I can’t guarantee his safety Becca, but if he’s far away from the house by now he might be ok for the time being.’’ Axl tried his best to cheer her up.
‘’FOR THE TIME BEING??’’ Becca stood up her rage just building and building
‘’NOW YOU TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON.. AND YOU TELL ME NOW!!’’
Axl sighed.. ‘’I went a-wall and dropped the case in Ireland, I couldn’t stay there any longer, The fbi have been following me for about a week now, and their new captain just happens to be Archibald, He’s placed capital crimes on you sophie Justin and me, We are being hunted down like deer, he’s trying to trap us. And im not letting that happen, so we’re getting out of here.’’
Becca sat back down, trying to collect her thoughts
‘’And Justin…..’’ she asked
‘’well it was his decision to stay, if this all blows over and we get across the border we might be able to come back someday.. But im not making any promises he’ll still be there, im sorry…’’
Becca broke down and I moved over to comfort her but there was nothing anybody could do, she just wanted to be alone, I was upset for becca.. But there was part of me that was just happy to have axl back wether it was dangerous or not it was nice to see his face again..
‘’we will get through this.. I promise, we’ll go to Wicklow and hide out until this whole thing blows over…’’ Axl whispered to me
I suppose in a way it would be nice to go home and see my family for the first time in a long time, wether they would be happy to hear why im home I don’t know.. But still it’ll me nice.
I don’t know if I can say the same for becca… She was sitting with her head in her arms, she had been like that for at least an hour now
‘’Becca..’’ I whispered
‘’I’m ok… If he really loved me, he would have come with us, not left me.’’
She smiled and gave us both a hug and thanked axl for getting us out.
A few hours and we’d be back in the emereld isles, and despite everything I was kinda looking forward it…..
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its short but more to come =)
<3