One Less Lonely Girl.

That glorious day at starbucks

I woke up on my own accord which was a new expierance for me anyway.
I stumbled towards the kitchen to get myself a glass of pepsi (yeah its my drug) But when i reached for the handle of the fridge i noticed a small pieace of green paper stuck to the fridge with my guns n roses magnet. On this piece of paper ''Gone to Starbucks to get coffee back in an hour'' was written in large but farmilar writing. So i grabbed my hobo coat, vans hat and ipod and set out to meet her there, little did i know this would lead to my big break in my masterplan.
When i reached Starbucks I saw Rebecca sitting in a booth opposite another with two guys with jet black hair
''Oh Shit' i said softly, all i could see was Becca sitting with her whole fist in her mouth,(she done that when she was stalking guys with good hair). I ran to her booth before she done something stupid, which she would probably do anyway,But i set out to stop her.
We were sitting in the coffee shop for two and a half hours, in that time Becca had 2 mochas and i had downed 3 more cans of pepsi.
And at that moment we could hear nothing but screaming girls coming from outside the store, we both turned round with great curiousity to see nobody else but justin bieber ordering a mocha. I turned back to see Becca had disappeared so knowing she was going to be a while in that four foot wall of girls, I ordered another can of pepsi and started reading ''the girl who loved Tom Gordan'' Stephen King. My favourite!
I must have been sitting for about 40 minutes when a tall figure sat opposite me, too tall fro Becca, But i didnt know wether to look up or not. So i glanced up from my book after the anomonus figure spoke, ''Thats a great book!''.
Only to see a young man about 16 years old with long strawberry blonde hair and a bandana, dressed in black leather trousers and a led zeppelin tshirt... I almost died!!
''Axl;; he said softly. I could have guessed! ''Sophie'' i answered back, and at that moment Becca flew in and sat down beside me, ''Whos this?'' she said with great curiousity. ''Axl'' I said. ''AXL ROSE! I THOUGHT HE WAS 45!'' she shouted, i felt so stupid, the figure laughed and smiled at Becca ''No'' he said with a hint of carcasm ''Axl Scott'' I'm a huge fan of Axl Rose though''
I blushed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well i hope you enjoed reading this as much as i enjoed writing it =P
For all you Axl Scotts out there, I know your a dying breed =(
This country(Ireland) needs more of you!! recruit! I know your out there!