One Less Lonely Girl.

unexpected feelings

Axl smiled in my direction. Rebecca noticed this and continued to make strange flirty sounds, I felt like bashing her into the floor boards, but i was too late she decideed to get another mocha and sit closer to the dude with the black hair, who had sat in the same position for the past hour.
So this wasnt awkard at all.... I remembered i was still holding my book, so i proceeded to continue reading but i was rudely interupted. ''Aw, not going to talk to me now that your wierd friend is gone?'' I let out a shy smile and he returned the favor.
He retrieved a napkin from the window sill beside our table and a pen i had left beside my book, and started writing and then passed it in front of me, the words ''are you ok?'' we scribbled on the napkin. I started thinking and realised i didnt even know the answer to that question.
I tried to battle the tears but it was no use. I dont know what came over me, He came over to my side of the table and hugged me tightly, i needed it. But it was nice, he was the first guy i met over here, even in ireland ''zilch'' my love life sucks, i just never thought about it...
I knew i was making a fool of myself so i stood up and started to make my way to the bathroom, i could feel axl's concern, it felt different.
Becca saw i was upset and was walking behind me I knew she was calling but i couldnt hear her. my mind started to fade away, my sight started to blur and before i knew it, i was on the floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its short.. not finished yet :P