One Less Lonely Girl.

WHEN WILL THE FAINTING END!

Axl left the room to talk to the infamous being on the phone. While Becca tried her very hardest to get back to her feet, she failed miseribly and id be lying if i said i didnt let out a bit of a laugh.
She dragged herself across the floor eventually clinging on to the side of the sofa, I looked down at becca, with a look of both concern and utter amusement!
Axl re-entered the room to a glorious welcome, courtasy of good ol' Becca
''YOU....BIEBER.....PHONE!!!!!!!''
Axl looked very confused at Beccas excited mumbling, but gradually began to understand.
''OH!! yeah me and Justin are great friends!!''
Im about to faint, was written all over Beccas face, but somehow she managed to hold it back this time.
Instead she began shouting again, But i came to the rescue by getting to my own feet for the first time in at least an hour, and hit her over the head with the cushion i had lay on for that time. That sure as hell shut her up!
I proceeded to the tv, I was in the mood for a bit of 80's glam rock. so poison it was!
''Nothin but a good time'' began blaring through the large speakers. Being oblivious to who was in the room, I started singing (badly) and dancing around the large room. I could hear Axl talking to Becca quietly.
'' So this is the outcome of 3 glasses of pepsi?'' He asked.
''Oh God no! thats the outcome of 1 glass of pepsi wait til later........then you'll see!'' Becca answered truthfully, but i could have killed her!!
''Well, might as well embrace it!'' Axl said with a smile and joined me for the chorus.
''DONT NEED NOOOTHING BUT A GOOOD TIME, HOW CAN I RESIST?''
Becca stared at us for a moment almost like she was waiting for something to end the torture, then we all heard someone at the door.
''DOORBELL'' Becca screamed
But Axl put all his strength into stopping her.
''NO IM NOT LISTENING TO YOU TWO SING ANY LONGER'' becca shouted as she resisted Axl's strong hold on her.
Why did he not want her to answer it?
Could i actually sing a not in tune, that he wanted her to hear, that badly?? .......nahhh.
My question was answered when the door was opened and that voice came ringing through my ears...
''Hello, Is Axl here?''
I covered my ears to help shield the sound of Becca hitting the floor again. Justin Bieber saw Axl and tried to ask him what to do without speaking, he seemed pretty shellshocked!
''Don't worry she does that a lot, and i've only known her a few hours'' Axl said joyfully..
There he was... justin bieber.. walking over rebecca, my master plan.. completed
and all i had to do was go to starbucks meet an awesome cute dude, and faint!
pfftt.. easy peasy!!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it! <3
comment subscribe!!