One Less Lonely Girl.

The day before the day Becca had been waiting for since the beginning of time... i was kinda looking

The three of us were standing around the sofa which becca STOLE... just wanted to make that clear.....
There she was lying there... stealing my fame.. i could have slapped her.. But i love her really..
My train of thought was interupted by the noise of Becca's awakining, it sounded like some sort of animal awakining youd see on the discovery channel... good god, we had to take a step back just in case she very well exploded!
She looked startled as she looked up at us, first seeing me, Then Axl, then on the far side, need i say?
''rise and shine sleeping beauty!'' I said while jumping on top of her and screaming
Father Ted quotes in her ear... I swear i dont do that all the time!
Axl looked at me, understanding it was just another effect of the glorious pepsi, lets not forget the crazy straws!!
Becca being as strong as somebody 7 times her size threw me off the sofa, sending me across the table on landing on the pieces of the phone reciever SOMEBODY was supposed to tidy up weeks ago!!
oh..no wait that was me.. never mind!
Becca leaped off the sofa, and ran upstairs to her room, I scrambeled to my feet and followed her,
''back in a sec!'' i shouted down on my way up the spiral stairs.
I found Becca in her room removing any justin bieber related apparel and paraphernalia from her room then running into my room and shoving into the abyss, i like to call my wardrobe..
''what the hell are you doing??'' I asked becca
'' I dont want him to think im a fan girl!!, now give me one of your tshirts!!''
''What?! wear one of your own tshirts!!''
''I cant!! they all have some relation to that god down stairs!''
''Well what would you prefer to wear an iron maiden, or black sabbath tshirt??''
''No... do you have any other tshirts that dont envolve metal?''
''No....do you have any other tshirts that dont envolve the dude downstairs?''
''tou che...''
Beccas solution was to turn one of her tshirts inside out and wear her raincoat over it, as she had transported every single one of her hoodies to the dry cleaners down the road.
''you have got to be kidding me!!'' I practually laughed it at Becca.
''No....does it look that bad?''
Our conversation was interupted by footsteps on the staircase.
''ITS JUSTIN!!'' becca whispered very loudly.
''how do you know?''
''His small feet in those style of shoes cause his heel to hit off the back of the shoe which concludes of a sqeeking noise on the ground''
I stared at her for a moment.... ok fine more than a moment.. but do you blame me??
she was right though, there he was at the top of the stairs.
''Em.. Becca? I do have it right, right?
Becca found it very cute, the way he used the same word twice in different context... and people say im wierd??
''em.. yeah.. thats...my...name.....'' becca stuttered out eventually.
''Well I just wanted to appologise for.. well...causing you to faint.. em..yeah sorrt about that, and i just wanted to know.. if..well.. youd let me repay you with.. i dunno.. dinner?''
I ran to becca, and put my arms behind her to catch her fall.. but nope, she stayed standing..
Thats my girl!.
I decided to give them some peace so i went downstairs, to talk to Axl, I found it funny, the way i only knew him a few hours, but how close we have become..
I sat down on the sofa beside him, But he jumped and ran to the fridge.
''where are you going?'' i asked him
''I have a surprise for you!''
ohh boy do i like surprises!
He recieved my surprise and placed it in front of me, never had i seen something so beautiful in all my life..
In front of me stood a glass of pepsi.. in a tall glass with a photo of axl rose imprinted onto it.. it had a long and twisty crazy straw with a guitar magnet on it and a nirvana napkin underneath..
i could have cried.. but instead i turned around and hugged him tightly, It was amazing how well he knew me!
''do you know where else you can get pepsi?'' He asked shyly
''Where?'' I answered obviously knowing most shops that sold it cheapest
''The restaurant im taking you to, tonight...'' He said
I gasped and took a moment to replay and understand what he had said,
''wow... Em.. yayyyy'' Was the best answer i could come up with,
'' I take that as you'll let me take you then?''
''Of course!''
Then we were re joined by justin and becca, just saying their names now, they sound like two game show hosts!
''Did you ask her?'' Justin whispered to Axl
''yeah, did you ask becca?'' These dudes were really bad at whispering, so me and becca decided to show them up..
''Did you say yes?'' I whispered very loudly to Becca
''Yeah did you?'' The favour returned by Becca
''yeah!!''
''alright alright we get it, us guys cant whisper, no need to be mean.'' Justin said to us both with a hint of defeat in his voice.. mission accomplished!
well the date was set, tomorrow 7 o clock... we were being collected.. apparently the vehicles are a surprise!
We couldn't wait!
♠ ♠ ♠
not finished :P