Time Will Tell... Before the Love Has Died

(IANS POV) This surely can't be happening...

What’s going on with me?

I’m still extremely heart broken from my relationship that ended with my girlfriend. But I was thinking about it last night… Did I actually love her? Did I care for her; like I care for my boys? The band? Sean.

Every time I thought about him my stomach danced. Is this normal?

I kept replaying his “move” he made on me last night. How I WISH I’d handled it better.

My brain eventually trailed off into a trance that I became mind-fucked. I was snapped out of it by the voice of the airport speaker.

FLIGHT 767 TO AUSTRALLIA, BOARDING GATES ARE NOW OPEN

I was startled by 5 lads running towards me with bags. They looked like women that had just been in a 50% off sale. One stood out to me, his bleach fringe flicking from side to side, brushing his cheek lightly. I sat there wide-eyed.

“We got some shit to play with” Gavin Yelled, partly out of breath.

“I hope you don’t mean that literally!” I joked.

“Guys!?” Lee shouted. “We’re boarding… Lets go!”

I saw Sean looking uneasy at the back of them all. The colour from his face had disappeared.
I hurried over to help him.

“Sean, you allright?” I asked concerned.
“Y’know what I’m like with flying” Sean chuckled uneasily.

“It’ll be fine, I’ll sit next to you, the whole way” I placed my hand gently around his shoulders. And I felt my stomach to that little dance again.

The 2 groups, walking like a massive welsh gang walked down onto the plane.

------

We all had to get into pairs, as our tickets were booked in pairs. I felt Sean grab me tightly, I put my arm back around him to comfort him. And walked down the plane and took our seats at the back.

We were all separated around the plane, the closest people to us were Luke and Gavin that were about 6 Rows up. But they couldn’t see us, as we were tucked away behind rows of seats.
Luckily we didn’t have a window to look out of, so Sean wouldn’t completely freak out. - Not going to lie. I’m worried about him. I love him. And I know how he feels, I feel the exact same way on boats. - Fucking hate those things.

After a short while we had to fasten our seat belts for take off. - I saw Seans eyes begin to water as he clenched the seat handles. I felt my heart sink. I think I’m falling for him.. After last night, when I saw his beautiful shaped, pink lips coming towards mine. I’ve felt different towards him… I bet it’s too late. He probably thinks I hate him anyway.

I’d got so stuck in my brain that I didn’t realise we were already on the runway.

I saw Sean begin to panic, he began breathing deeply.
I began panicking myself, worrying about him.

I placed my hand on his chin, and pulled his face towards mine. It’s okay I promised.

I looked into his deep hazel eyes.

That’s when.

He made the move again.

We kissed.

-----

After we’d left the ground, I pulled away from him, and shook my head.

Sean pulled away looking concerned and worried.

I turned and faced the other way, and put my head back on the seat. I could feel Sean still staring at me, but I ignored him and pretended I was asleep. Letting my brain register on what had just happened.

My stomach was dancing. But my brain was fizzing.
Had I really just done that?