Lockdown

Sex In The Hallway? Oh, Yeah, That's Classy.

A sigh escaped my lips as I walked up to the front of the class, yet again. There was no reason for me to still be in here. I had asked for the pass twice already; usually substitutes took little convincing, but this one was stubborn. Maybe it was because she was a straight woman, and somehow didn't find me sexually appealing? Eh, whatever. I needed that pass. So, I put on my best pouting face, squeezed my thighs together just right, and clutched my stomach. "Miss! I need to go," I whined, giving up the flirtatious angle.

The woman flipped her hair and looked up at me, letting out a huff of a breath before replying. It was obvious how annoyed she was. "And, miss Hugiokai," she folded her hands on her desk, trying to look all professional-like. It wasn't working. "Why should you get special treatment?"

Biting my lip, I made my face look pleading, even my eyes. I was getting good at that; it was, after all, what the regular teacher liked. I leaned close, dropping my voice to hide my words from most of the class. Usually, I didn't have to resort to feminine hygiene, but this woman was hard- and not in the sense that normally worked. "I'm... leaking."

Finally, her eyes widened slightly, and her hands went for the pass. She fumbled all over herself trying to give it to me. "Thank you," I squeaked, just to make sure my act held up, and hurried out the door to safety.

"Jesus, Marabelle!" a voice boomed from down the hall, and I spun around to meet the eyes of Tommy, one of the many jocks that I had wrapped around my finger. "Took you long enough. What kept you?"

I rolled my eyes. "Substitute."

"...So?"

"Female."

"Again- so?"

"Straight as a board, but more stubborn." I sighed, combing my fingers through my hair as I led him down the hall.

"Ah," he laughed, wrapping his arm around my waist and shoving me against the wall of lockers. "Well, now you're too late. We're almost out of time already."

"So reschedule. When and where?" I tilted my head to the side, grabbing ahold of the front of his shirt. His face was barely two inches from mine. I smirked.

"How about..." one of his hands was snaking it's way up the front of my shirt, and the other was above my head, supporting him against the lockers, "here... and now?" He pressed his lips against mine, pushing the tip of his tongue into my mouth. I swirled my tounge around his, and flicked it against his top lip, then gently bit his bottom lip, just the way I knew he liked it. Then I pulled away. He groaned.

"Sex in the hallway?" I questioned, teasing him with my eyes. "Oh, yeah, that's classy."

"Since when are you classy?"

I smacked my hand against his chest. "Shut up," I rolled my eyes, but kept the flirtacious, teasing smirk on my face and pressed the front of my body against his. "I said reschedule, not relocate."

Tommy's eyes locked on my chest, and he stopped breathing for a moment; then he caught on and laughed a bit before tearing his eyes away and looking at my face instead. "Fine. Lunch, the old locker room."

I ducked under his arm and started walking backwards down the hall, still looking at him, smirk still at home on my lips. "I'll be there," I practically purred, sending a quick wink his way before turning around. I made sure to sway my hips just right as I walked away, knowing he was watching.

After a few seconds, his voice boomed through the halls again. "You're not going back to class?"

I just waved my hand over my shoulder at him and kept on walking. It wasn't long until I heard his steps start heading slowly away from me, back towards the classroom he was supposed to be in. A smirk returned to my lips, but it was now more amused than flirtacious. That boy was always so sure of himself. With me around, I wasn't sure how he kept it up.

Turning the corner, I walked into the girls bathroom and dug a cigarette out of my bra, and held it between my fingers as I stared at myself in the mirror. Lord only knows why the school would pay to put in a mirror big enough to cover a hole wall, but the girls seemed to appreciate it. I stood there for a second, wishing I had remembered to grab my purse out of my locker. My makeup needed to be retouched, my lipgloss was a little smeared from kissing Tommy, and my hair was dying to be recombed. Another sigh escaped my lips as I leaned forward to get a closer look in the mirror, wiping away the goop that had escaped it's desired boundaries.

As I did so, a small piece of vandalism next to the mirror caught my eye; I groaned. The lines of innappropriate comments and profanity normally wouldn't bother me, but this time, my name was in the middle of it, and my phone number was at the end. "God, damn it all to Hell," I muttered, slipping the cancer stick back into it's hiding place before spinning on my heel and storming out. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised, and I really wasn't, but that didn't make it tick me off any less. Still, I tried to shrug it off as I made my way to my locker in search up my purse. I'd just get the janitor to fix it later.