Status: Active

Living in the Shadows

Save Me: Chapter Twelve

“Matt?” I whispered in the dark.

He held me close to his chest. His heart was beating heavily. I closed my eyes and took in his smell. I grimaced as the smell of the whole night’s alcohol came up off his chest and burned the hairs in my nose.

“You stink.” I smiled.

He chuckled. “I’m sorry.”

“Are they really going to kill me?” I asked him quietly.

I could imagine him looking down in shame. “Yeah, they really will.” He replied in a sad tone.

“I can’t believe my father! I can’t!” I shouted into the air. Tears trickled down my cheeks again. They soaked Matt’s shirt. “Thank you for staying here with me.”

He sighed loudly. “I never stopped loving you. I don’t know who I was trying to fool by acting like I didn’t. I’m so sorry this is happening to you.” He held me even closer.

“It’s alright, it’s not your fault. It’s no one’s fault except I guess the guy who did this to my father and me.”

“I’m going to look for your father.” Matt said, his lips nestled in my hair.

“What? You’ll never find him. I wouldn’t even know where to begin looking!” In my excitement Matt had released me and I fell over and hit my head on the floor. “Ow!”

“Oh shit!” Matt exclaimed, helping me back up. “Relax. I couldn’t live with myself if I just let you die here when I could have done something to save you life. I can’t watch this happen again, especially not to someone I love so much.”

“Matt, I don’t expect you to find him, and don’t blame yourself if I am still killed.” I said, nestling myself deeper into his chest.

I never wanted to leave that spot. I was more comfortable than I’d ever been in my whole life. He was so warm, and so caring. What was I putting off so much for? As I said that to myself the ropes on my hands and feet felt tighter, as if they were reminding me why I didn’t want to love Matt.

“I won’t blame myself. I promise though, I won’t let you die alone.” He pushed a bunch of my hair behind my ear.

“Try my mother’s grave, try the police station, try everywhere.” I said, schooching away from him.

“I will. Where was your mother buried?” He asked me. His knees cracked again as he stood.

“In the graveyard right before a big red barn on 220.” I explained.

“Just incase I don’t get back in time...”

He pulled me up. I felt his breath hot on my face. I slowly inched closer to him, my body begging my brain to let loose and enjoy his sweet, tender lips. I felt his top lip grace across mine and brush it gently. One of his hands inched up and gripped the back of my head. There was no getting out now, and he was making sure of it. He took his time, playing his lips up against mine. I couldn’t take it anymore. I wanted to feel his tongue wrapped around mine. I longed to feel his lips suctioned to mine.

“Kiss me.” I begged in a whisper.

He pulled me into the deepest kiss I’d ever felt in my life. Well, it was only the second kiss I’d ever had in my life. His tongue wrestled with mine vigorously. I felt high, like I was going to fall over and pass out. His kiss was giving me such a rush. I wanted more, and more. He stopped.

“I’ll be back Belle.” He said, letting go of my face slowly. “I promise.”

“But Matt I don’t want you to leave! I want you to stay here with me. Please.” I pleaded desperately.

He had detached himself from me. I no longer could feel his warm chest throbbing with every pump of his heart. Without another word he was up at the door. He turned around once, possibly to see my face one last time, and then he left. I felt like a tied up little filthy creature. There I was, little Belle, with my feet and hands both bound. I’m sure I didn’t even look like a good, normal girl like I did before I’d come here. My hair was a mess, my face hadn’t seen makeup in ages. There was nothing that made me even somewhat beautiful. And yet, Matt had still seen through that. He still loved me and always had. I broke his heart. Twice

Deep down I knew he would never find my father, and I wasn’t expecting him to. I was almost coming to terms with dying. What would I be missing out on? Matt, my love, I couldn’t have him anyway. My father had left me to die. I was doomed to be stuck in this house anyway. Besides, death sounded better than a life without Matt. I couldn’t live without him.

The door opened up above the stairs. I saw two figures and my heart raced. How long had I been down there? Was it longer than I’d thought? Five minutes had felt like years in here before, why would now be any different? As the figures walked down and became more clear, I realized that they were Gates and Christ. I fell over and tried to inch myself away. I was just like a creature. I was just like a little worm, and these guys were the birds.

The lifted me up effortlessly. I guess I made a pretty shitty worm. I was a little lopsided on my way up the stairs, considering that Christ was almost a foot shorter than Gates.

“Oop, careful.” Christ said, ducking me under the door frame.

I instantly felt like a piece of furniture being brought from the musty basement, up into the light to dry off and become part of the home.

“I’ll take her from here.” They switched me into the arms of Vengeance, who proceeded to bring me up to his room.

He lay me down on the bed, I tried to wiggle myself free. “Can you please untie my ropes. They’re starting to chafe my wrists.”

He sighed loudly and untied the knots. “Now, I have a proposition for you. You’ll like it because we won’t have to kill you.”

I was suspicious of what he was going to suggest. “What is it?”

He gave me a malicious grin and stroked his chin hair. “Well, if you marry me, then we won’t have to kill you. You’ll be able to play it off to the cops that you ran off, and here you are, alive and safe.”

For a moment I seriously considered it. What were the pros. I wouldn’t be dead, that was a starter. I would be able to live in this house and see Matt every day of my life. I wouldn’t ever have to worry about being killed, even if my father continued to do reckless things. On the other hand, I had already almost fully paid my debt to them, if Matt did find my father it would have been silly to trade my freedom for living with them for the rest of my life. I would be married to Vengeance, the only man in the world I wouldn’t be upset to see dead.

“No.” I replied quietly.

“You’d rather die?” He asked, raising an eyebrow.

A new idea popped in my head. Vengeance, the only man in the world I wouldn’t be upset to see dead.

“On second thought.” I felt my courage build up inside me. “I just love having sex with you too much to say no.”

I seductively pushed him back and climbed over the top of him. I kissed his lips tenderly, and felt his crotch. He was taken aback by my sudden lustful attack, but I don’t think he minded too much. With my right hand I unbuttoned his pants. I lifted up his shirt and moved my lips to his torso. I licked and sucked and kissed until it came time for me to pull his pants down. I pulled them off of him slowly, boxers included. I had never given a blowjob in my life. Actually, the thought of putting something that people use to pee with in my mouth was repulsive. This time though, I was all too eager. I held his massive cock in my hand, toying with it. I wrapped my virgin lips around it and pushed it into my mouth. When it hit the back of my throat, I gagged slightly causing him to moan.

“You really know how to work a dick baby. Ohh man.” He had his hand on the back of my head.

If only he knew what was to come...
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay, I know it's been a couple days, but I honestly needed the break. I hope you all enjoy it! I looove comments, subscribers, banners, and suggestions!